Chapter 55-Something's Wrong

Nighttime has finally arrived as I sit in the room there was a knock on the door making me take a deep breath, as I walked to the door with the shotgun raised, before I peered out of the window. Noticing It was Sam, making me sigh as I lowered the gun down to my side before unlocking the door letting him in.

"What are you doing with that?" He asked me grabbing the shotgun out of my hands "I didn't know if they were going to come for me. I wanted to be prepared." I muttered lowly "well, not that I want you to be using guns, but you should've grabbed something smaller. The recoil on this thing alone would put you on the ground." He said as he shook the shotgun slightly and held it up "I'm happy to see you too, but we have to go save Dean." I said before running out to the Impala.

As I jumped in the passenger seat Sam got in, and he smashed his knees into the steering wheel "oh, god. You really did drive this thing. Keys?" He said as he moved the seat back before putting his hand out to me "oh yeah." I said as I pulled them out of my pocket dropping them in his hand as he starts it before taking off.

[.....]
Pulling up to the orchard Sam gets out of the car with me following closely behind him "Addison, get back in the car!" Sam yelled "no. No way. Dean's in trouble and I wanna help him." I said as we continued walking until we see Emily and Dean tied up to trees "Dean?" Sam whispered "oh! Oh, I take everything back I said. I'm so happy to see you. Have you seen Addison?" Dean asked him as I stepped forward and waved at him "oh, thank god. I was so worried...Now come on. We've gotta get going." Dean replied as he shook his hands.

While Sam started to untie Dean and I began untying Emily "how'd you get here?" Dean asked us "I, uh...I stole a car." Sam said "haha! That's my boy! And keep an eye on that scarecrow. He could come alive any minute." Dean said "what scarecrow?" Sam asked him as we all looked at the empty post and started to make a run for the car.

"We are going to have to find the sacred tree the god is attached to." Dean said as we ran while Sam nodded at him "all right, now, this sacred tree you're talking about-." Sam asked him "It's the source of its power." Dean explained "so, let's find it and burn it." I said "nah, in the morning. Let's just shag ass before Leather Face catches up." Dean said as we reached a clearing and were met by Emily's aunt and uncle and a few other townspeople pointing guns at us.

Dean put himself in front of me and then pushed us all in another direction "this way." Dean said but when we turned around there were more people with guns in front of us as my brothers both tried to block me from the guns as best as they could Then all of a sudden a growl echoed through the woods "please. Let us go." Emily cried out "It'll be over quickly, I promise." Harley said with a grin on his face.

"Please." Emily whimpered as Harley looked at her sadly. "Emily, you have to let him take you. You have to-." Harley said when suddenly, the scarecrow stuck his sickle through Harley's stomach making Stacy scream in fright as Emily buried her face in Dean's chest, and then the scarecrow grabbed Stacy too as the scarecrow stuck his sickle in Harley's ankle and then dragged him and Stacy into the fog while everyone around us started running and screaming "come on, let's go." Dean said as Sam grabbed my hand, and we all started running in the direction of the Impala.

Once we reached the car, we could hear screams and growls in the woods, but the scarecrow was nowhere to be seen.
"How's the Impala here?" Dean asked out loud "we'll talk about it later." Sam replied.

[.....]
Once we're back at the motel we all take showers before getting accommodated in our sleeping spots "so, tell me again...?" Dean asked while chuckling at me "ugh, Dean, I already told you like five times." I groaned "I just need to hear it again." He said with a smirk on his face "I took the keys from your pocket and drove the Impala back to the motel. Don't you want to hear about the rest of the story?" I said rolling my eyes.

"All right, all right, what happened after they knocked me out?" He asked me "well, the professor tried to grab me, but I kinda head-butted him and slipped away. Then the sheriff shoved me to the ground, and I kicked him in the side of his knee, and he dropped. And then -." I replied "wait, wait, wait. You did that to those guys? I saw the bruised jaw and the limp. You must've got 'em pretty good." Dean laughed.

"Well, I learned from the best. But anyway... I tried to wake you up, but you weren't moving, so I thought running would be the best thing for both of us. I grabbed the keys from your pocket, drove the Impala, called Sam, and then hid in the motel room until he got here." I said looking up at him "yeah, she hid with a shotgun." Sam added "oh, no. You should've grabbed a pistol. The recoil on a shotgun will knock you on the ground." Dean mumbled.

"I was already lectured about what firearms I should be using, but thank you." I replied rolling my eyes at them.

[.....]
The next morning we woke up extra early as we headed off to the orchard pulling up we get out of the car making our way through the forest before finally arriving at the tree as Dean grabbed a branch about to the light the tree on fire "let me." Emily said as she took the branch from Dean "you know, the whole town's gonna die." Dean said.

"Good." Emily replied as she threw the branch onto the tree, and we all watched it go up in flames before heading back to the Impala heading to the closest bus stop to drop Emily off "think she's gonna be all right?" Sam asked out loud "I hope so." Dean said while nodding "and the rest of the townspeople, they'll just get away with it?" Sam asked him.

"Well, what'll happen to the town will have to be punishment enough. So, can I drop you off somewhere?" Dean said, as we started walking to the car "no, I think you're stuck with me." Sam replied "what made you change your mind?" Dean asked him "I didn't. I still wanna find Dad. And you're still a pain in the ass." Sam joked as Dean smirked at him "but, Jess and Mom...they're both gone. Dad is god knows where. The three of us...we're all that's left. So, if we're gonna see this through, we're gonna do it together." Sam replied as he turned to look at him.

"Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful." He said as he put his hand on Sam's shoulder, but Sam pushed it away, and they both laughed "you should be kissing my ass. You were dead meat, dude." Sam smirked "yeah, right. I had a plan. I'd have gotten out." Dean said before getting into the car "right." Sam said as he opened his door to get in, but I quickly hugged him before he did as he hugged me in return and rubbed my back.

"Thank you for coming back." I muttered looking up at him "of course. I'll always be there for you, no matter where I am." Sam said as he knelt down to look at me "I'm sorry." Dean said as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror "for what?" I asked him confusion "I wasn't there to protect you." He replied "Dean, stop, there was nothing you could do, and besides, you're the one with a black eye. I don't even have a scratch on me." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh yeah, one more thing." He said turning around to look at me "yeah?" I asked him "you aren't driving Baby again until you are at least sixteen, and I teach you how to drive." He replied "well, you're in luck." I said looking at him "why?" He asked me "because I'm almost gonna be sixteen. My birthdays coming up soon." I replied with a smirk on my face "ugh, whatever. Jerk." He said "bitch." I muttered while giggling as he chuckled at me.