Chapter 67-Nightmare

May 14th - May 18th, 2006

Waking up to the sound of rustling and loud banging I jolt awake from my deep sleep as I sit up in my bed "what are you doing man, it's the middle of the night

Waking up to the sound of rustling and loud banging I jolt awake from my deep sleep as I sit up in my bed "what are you doing man, it's the middle of the night." Dean whispered sitting up in his bed as well "what's going on?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes "we have to go." Sam said as he packed his bag "what's happening?" Dean asked him now alert "we have to go. Right now." Sam said urgently as he grabbed his bag and walked out of the room.

Looking over at Dean, who was now getting out of his bed "what the hell?" I groaned making him look at me with a raised his eyebrow "excuse me, little girl?" He said as I laughing nervously "I didn't say anything." I replied "that's what I thought, now get up. Apparently, we need to hit the road." Dean said as he threw his things into his bag and then picked up mine, setting it on the couch next to me "pack this and get dressed I will be back in a sec." He said as I got dressed into some different clothes.

" He said as I got dressed into some different clothes

"Ready? The kids freakin' out." Dean asked me as I nodded before I followed him out of the motel to the Impala "what's wrong?" I asked him making him look down at me "he had a dream about a man getting locked in a car, in a garage, while the car was running. He said the man couldn't get out, and he died." Dean replied as I raised my eyebrows in shock, and when we got to the car, Sam was on the phone as Dean turned on the car and took off down the road.

"McCreedy. Detective McCreedy. Badge number
1-5-8. Ive got a signal 4-80 in progress. I need the registered owner of a two-door sedan, Michigan license plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven. Yeah, okay, just hurry." Sam sighed as he was clearly put on hold "Sammy, relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare." I said "yeah, tell me about it." Sam nodded "I mean it.....a normal, everyday, naked-in-class, nightmare. This license plate, it won't check out. You'll see." Dean replied as he shook his head.

"It felt different, Dean. Real.....like when I dreamt about our old house. And Jessica." Sam said as I looked at him with a hint of worry in my eyes "yeah, that makes sense. You're dreaming about our house, your girlfriend.....this guy in your dream, you ever seen him before?" I questioned him "no." Sam replied "no. Exactly. Why would you have premonitions about some random dude in Michigan?" Dean asked him "I don't know." Sam replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Me neither." Dean murmured "yes, I'm here." (...) "Jim Miller. Saginaw, Michigan. You have a street address? Got it. Thanks." Sam said before he hung up and sighed "checks out...how far are we?" He mumbled "from Saginaw? A couple hours." Dean replied "drive faster." Sam said, staring out of the front of the car.

[.....]
Saginaw, Michigan
Pulling up to a house with ambulances parked in front we get out of the car watching the scene unfold before us "what happened?" Dean asked a woman "suicide. Can't believe it." She said shaking her head "did you know him?" Sam asked her "saw him every Sunday at St. Augustine's. He always seems-seemed, so normal. I guess you never know what's going on behind closed doors." The woman said "guess not." I replied shrugging my shoulders "how did.....uh. How are they saying it happened?" Sam asked.

"I heard they found him in the garage, locked inside his car with the engine running." She said "do you know about what time they found him?" I asked her "oh, it just happened about an hour or two ago. His poor family. I can't even imagine what they're going through." The woman replied as she glanced at me as I looked over seeing a woman was standing on the front step of the house, crying, and leaning against a middle-aged man.....a man a little younger than Sam stood behind them, looking distraught.

Dean put his hand on my shoulder, which made me notice that Sam was no longer standing next to us as he led me away to the Impala, where Sam was leaning against the hood "Sam, we got here as fast as we could." Dean said sympathetically "not fast enough. It doesn't make any sense, man. Why would I even have these premonitions if there wasn't a chance I could stop them from happening?" Sam asked us "I dunno." I mumbled "so, what do you think killed him?" Sam asked once again "maybe the guy just killed himself. Maybe there's nothing supernatural going on at all." Dean replied as Sam shook his head and looked over at him.

"I'm telling you, I watched it happen. He was murdered by something, Dean. I watched it trap him in the garage." Sam said "what was it, a spirit, poltergeist, what?" I asked him "I don't know what it was. I don't know why I'm having these dreams, I don't know what the hell is happening guys." Sam said frustrated as Dean just stared at him "what?" Sam snapped "nothing. I'm just...I'm worried about you, man." Dean said with worry evident in his voice "well, don't look at me like that." Sam scoffed.

While I looked back at the house "he's not looking at you like anything. Though I gotta say, you do look like crap." I said "nice. Thanks." Sam said sarcastically as Dean stood up and walked to the back door, opening it for me "come on, let's just pick this up in the morning." Dean replied as I hopped in, he closed the door behind me before walking over to his side "we'll check out the house, talk to the family." Dean said "Dean, you saw them, they're devastated. They're not going to want to talk to us." Sam said shaking his head "yeah, you're right. But I think I know who they will talk to." Dean replied "who?" Sam asked, confused.