Chapter 28-Asking Some Questions

Shortly after leaving the fraternity we head over to a big, giant church hopping out of the car and making our way inside taking a seat in the back of the church "our hearts go out to the family of the young man who perished. And my personal prayer of thanks go out as well because I believe he died trying to protect my daughter. And now, as time heals all our wounds, we should reflect on what this tragedy means. To us, as a church...as a community, and as a family. The loss of a young person is particularly tragic. A life unlived is the saddest of passing's. So, please, let us pray. For peace, for guidance, and for the power to protect our children." The reverend said.

[.....]
Once the service was over we head outside with the others as we make our way over to Lori "are you Lori?" Sam asked her "yeah." She mumbled "my names Sam. This is my brother, Dean and our little sister, Addison." Sam said "hi." Me and Dean said at the same time waving at her "we just transferred here to the university. Our parents and Ads came up for a visit." Sam said. "I saw you inside." She replied.

"We don't wanna bother you. We just heard about what happened and-." I said before Dean cut me off "we wanted to say how sorry we were." Dean said "I kinda know what you're going through. I-I...I saw someone.....get hurt once. It's something you don't forget." Sam replied "dad, um, this is Sam and Dean. They're new students. And this is their little sister Addison." She said taking notice of her father standing beside her.