Chapter 48-Finding Out The History

Dean pulls up to the Creekview Medical Center as he parks the car and we all get out before making our way towards the entrance opening the door and heading inside "so, um. Where do you think dad is?" I asked out loud "oh, no. You're not gonna turn on me too, are you?" Dean asked me "what?! No. I'm just wondering if you think we'll ever find him."
I said with a hint of sadness in my voice "look Ads, don't listen to Sammy. Dad's fine, and we're gonna find him. Alright." Dean replied as I nodded at him.

"Mm-hmm." I said as we finally caught up to Sam "dude! You were in there forever. What the hell were you talking about?" Dean asked him "just the hospital, ya know." Sam replied "and...?" I asked him "and the south wing? It's where they housed the really hard cases. The psychotics, the criminally insane." Sam said "sounds cozy." Dean mumbled "yeah. And one night in '64 they rioted. Attacked staff. Attacked each other." Sam replied "so, the patients took over the asylum?" I asked him.

"Apparently." Sam muttered "any deaths?" Dean asked him "some patients, some staff. I guess it was pretty gory. Some of the bodies were never even recovered, including our chief of staff Elliot." Sam said "what do ya mean, never recovered?" I asked him "cops scoured every inch of the place, but I guess the patients must've...stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden." Sam said "that's grim." Dean replied "yeah. So, they transferred all the remaining patients and closed the hospital down." Sam said "so, to sum it up, we've got a bunch of violent deaths and a bunch of unrecovered bodies." Dean said "and a bunch of angry spirits." Sam replied "good times. Let's check out the hospital tonight." Dean said.