Chapter 82-Trapped Inside The House

Pulling up to the Hell House once again we get out of the car heading inside seeing the tow guys from the other day as we stop in our tracks hearing a loud scraping noise "oh, crap

Pulling up to the Hell House once again we get out of the car heading inside seeing the tow guys from the other day as we stop in our tracks hearing a loud scraping noise "oh, crap. Uh guys, you wanna-you wanna open that door for us?" Ed said as he pointed his camera at the door "why don't you?" Dean asked just as Mordechai burst through the door, holding an ax and screaming maniacally while Sam, Dean and I emptied our guns into him.

He held solid then flickered and then disappeared into a mist as we waited for a second before we took off to make sure the other rooms were clear "oh, god. He's gone. He's gone." Ed said upset "did you get him?" Harry asked Ed "yeah, they got him." Ed sighed "no, on camera and you get him on camera?" Harry asked him "uh-uh, I- I-." Ed stuttered "let me see it, let me see it." Harry said as he took the camera from Ed as Mordechai appeared and smashed his ax through the camera throwing Harry to the ground disappearing again.

As I put my hand out to Harry and helped him get up as best as I could "are you okay?" I asked him "hey! Didn't you guys post that BS story we gave you?" Dean asked him "of course, we did." Ed nodded "but then our server crashed." Harry said "yeah." Ed sighed "so, it didn't take?" Dean asked them "uh....um..." Ed and Harry mumbled "so, these-these guns don't work." Dean frustratingly said "yeah." Ed said "great. Sam, any ideas?" Dean asked him "we are getting outta here." Ed said "yeah. Come on, Ed." Harry said grabbing Ed's arm.

"Good. Go with them, Addison." Dean pointed as I ran after Harry and Ed, who screamed as Mordechai appeared next to us "go! Go! Go!" I said pushing them toward the entrance as Ed tried to open the door, but it was locked as bent down picking up a metal candlestick sitting on a small table "move!" I said as I began smashing the window on the door, but it was like something was stopping it from breaking "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph." Harry said "the power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you!" Ed screamed.

"Hey! Come and get it, you ugly son of a bitch." Sam shouted as he came up from behind Mordechai as he turned around pinning him to the wall "get out of here, now!" Sam yelled "we're out of here." Ed said as he and Harry ran past Sam and Mordechai while Mordechai slowly lifted Sam off of the ground as I ripped the curtain down from the window and threw it over Mordechai's head, wrapping it around his neck and tugging as hard as I could.

"Dean!" I yelled "Addison, run." Sam gasped "no." I said as I kept tugging, but the only thing it accomplished was getting a backhand across the face being thrown to the ground "Dean!" I shouted "hey!" Dean yelled appearing at the end of the hallway holding up an aerosol can and a lighter once Mordechai turned his attention to Dean, he let go of Sam, and he blew flames at him "go, go, go!" Dean shouted as Sam and I ran past Dean while Sam leaned against the wall grasping his throat I put my hand up to my lip feeling blood as I winced at the feeling noticing it was swollen.

While Sam reached out to touch it gently "I'm fine." I said pulling back as Dean ran out of the room and urged Sam and me to run "Mordechai can't leave the house...we can't kill him...we improvise." He said as he flicked his lighter and threw it back into the room Mordechai was in as the room burst into flames as we all ran outside running up to some bushes we stood behind them, watching the house burn as Mordechai standing on the front porch.

"That's your solution? Burn the whole damn place to the ground?" Sam asked him "well, nobody will go in anymore. I mean, look, Mordechai can't haunt a house if there's no house to haunt. It's fast and dirty, but it works." Dean replied "well, what if the legend changes again, and Mordechai is allowed to leave the house?" Sam asked him "well...well, then we'll just have to come back." Dean said as we watched the house burn for a few moments "yeah, it kinda makes you wonder. Of all the things we've hunted, how many existed just 'cause people believed in them?" Sam said.

[......]
The next day arrives as we head back to the guys trailer "I was thinking that Mordechai has a really super high attack bonus." Harry said "man, I got the munchies right now. Gentleman...Addison." Ed sighed "hey, guys." Sam said "should we tell 'em?" Harry asked us "hey, might as well, you know, they're going to read about it in the trades." Ed said "so, this morning, we got a phone call from a very important Hollywood producer." Harry said "oh yeah, wrong number?" Dean asked them "no, smart-ass. He read all about the Hell House on our website and wants to option the motion picture rights. Maybe even have us write it." Ed said.

"And create the RPG." Harry said "the what?"Dean asked him "role-playing game." Ed replied "right." Dean nodded "a little lingo for you. Anyhoo, uh, excuse us, we're off to la-la land." Ed said opening his car door "well, good luck, guys, I'm sure you'll do great." I said "see, she gets it." Harry said "eh, not really. I'm just being nice." I replied "no, but seriously guys, congratulations. That sounds really great." Sam said "yeah. That's awesome. Best of luck to you." Dean said.

"Oh yeah, luck. That has nothing to do with it. It's about talent. Sheer unabashed talent." Ed said as him and Harry climbed into their overstuffed car "later. See ya around..." Ed waved as they pulled away "wow." Dean said "I have a confession to make." Sam said "what's that?" Dean asked him "I, uh.....I was the one that called them and told them I was a producer." Sam smirked "yeah, well, I'm the one who put the dead fish in their back seat." Dean replied as we hopped back into the car as Sam opened his laptop, causing the blue Kool-Aid packet I had rigged to explode in his face as he started coughing and was covered in blue powder.

I started laughing so hard I fell over in the back seat "I'm so happy that worked." I said "truce?" Sam coughed "yeah, truce. At least for the next one-hundred miles." Dean laughed as he started the Impala, and drove off.