Chapter 31-Another Murder

Making our way to the sorority house we drive by seeing Lori sitting in the back of the ambulance wrapped up in a blanket as we make our way down the street parking before hopping out of the car as we sneak our way to the back of the house.

"Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9-Mile Road." I asked out loud "maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Sam said before we scooted back up against the wall seeing two sorority girls coming out "dude, sorority girls! Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean questioned as I groaned in frustration before rolling my eyes as I began climbing up the wall with Sam's help.

"Oh, sorry." Dean whispered "be quiet." Sam said harshly "me, be quiet? You be quiet." Dean whispered angrily "you be quiet." Sam replied "both of you shut the fuck up." I angrily whispered as we made it into a closet while Sam checked if the cost was clear before we walked out into the crime scene.

As I looked around I noticed some writing on the wall "aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" I said reading the writing on the wall "that's right out of the legend." Sam said sending glances our way "yeah, that's classic Hook Man all right. It's definitely a spirit." Dean said as he tapped his nose "yeah, I've never smelled ozone as strong before." I replied with disgust.

"Hey, come here. Does that look familiar to you?" Sam asked as he pointed to the cross on the wall "yeah." I mumbled "let's go before we get caught." Dean replied as we made our way back outside and in the car before taking off.

[......]
Back at the car we lean on the hood as I read the research paper from earlier out loud "it's the same symbol. Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns." I said showing them the picture of the hook "all right let's find the dudes grave, salt and burn the bones, and put him down." Dean said "wait, wait, wait listen to this. After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in Old North Cemetery. In an unmarked grave." I replied looking up at them.

"Super." Dean sarcastically said "okay. So, we know it's Jacob Karns. But we still don't know where he'll manifest next." Sam said "or why." I said "I'll take a wild guess about why. I think your little friend Lori has something to do with this." Dean said.