Chapter 95-Following The Trail

Salvation,Iowa

Heading out of the motel with Sam we began walking around the town looking for a woman Sam had a vision about her during the same way our Mom and Jessica did as we walked through a park Sam stops in his tracks as I turned to look at him "what is i...

Heading out of the motel with Sam we began walking around the town looking for a woman Sam had a vision about her during the same way our Mom and Jessica did as we walked through a park Sam stops in his tracks as I turned to look at him "what is it Sam?" I asked him "it's her. Come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him towards a woman holding an umbrella.

"Hi. Here, let me hold that for you. You look like you don't need that anymore." Sam said holding onto her stroller "oh. Thanks." The woman said smiling "she's gorgeous. Is she yours?" Sam asked her smiling down at the baby "yeah." The woman smiled proudly "oh, wow, hi!" Sam said excitedly to the baby and then looked back up at the woman "oh, sorry, I'm rude. I'm Sam, and this is Addie. We just moved in up the block." Sam said "hi. I'm Monica. This is Rosie." She said gesturing to the baby "Rosie? Hi, Rosie." Sam said smiling down at her.

"So, welcome to the neighborhood." Monica smiled "thanks. She's such a good baby." Sam said "I know, I mean she-she never cries. She just stares at everybody. Sometimes she looks at you, and I swear it's-it's like she's reading your mind." She said "what about you, Monica? Have you lived here long?" Sam asked her "my husband and I, we bought our place just before Rosie was born." She explained "and how old's Rosie?" Sam asked her "she's six-months today. She's big, right? Growing like a weed." Monica said looking down at her baby "yeah. Monica..." Sam sighed.

"Yeah?" Monica asked concerned "just uh, just take care of yourself, okay?" Sam asked "yeah, you too, Sam. We'll see you around." Monica said as she turned around a station wagon pulled into the driveway, honking "there's Daddy!" She told Rosie as she walked up the driveway as we walked across the street and watched as Monica greeted her husband, and then Sam clutched his head again "ah!" Sam groaned as he took a deep breath and recovered himself "come on, it's definitely them. Now we have to tell Dad and Dean." Sam said.

"Are you gonna tell Dad about your visions, or are you just gonna make up some reason why you know it's them?" I asked as I followed Sam down the sidewalk "I'm gonna tell him the truth." Sam said "are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked him with a hint of worry in my voice "it's the only way to convince Dad that they are the family we need to protect because we actually have proof."Sam said "well...what if he doesn't believe you?" I asked "I have you and Dean to back me up." Sam replied.

[......]
Once we arrives back at the motel Sam begins explaining to Dad about his visions and how he knows who the demon is going after next "a vision." Dad said "yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling." Sam said, rubbing his forehead in pain "and you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because..?" Dad asked him "because these things happen exactly the way I see them." Sam explained as Dean stood up from the bed and crossed the room "it started out as nightmares. Then it started happening while he was awake." Dean said as Sam winced.