Chapter 171-Things Have Gotten Serious

Dean had searched all over the town with the man's picture and figured out that he went to the same bar every night

Dean had searched all over the town with the man's picture and figured out that he went to the same bar every night. So, we went to stake out the place in one of Bobby's cars. Sam had gone down the road to the library to compare the picture to the Missing-Persons database "what time is it?" Bobby yawned "seven past midnight." Dean said "you sure this is the right place?" Bobby asked "no. But I spent all day canvassing this stupid town with this guy's stupid mug, and, supposedly, he drinks at this...stupid bar." Dean said.

As we all jumped at a loud pounding on Dean's window. We looked up to see Sam laughing at us, and then he opened the door "that's not funny!" Dean shouted since the car didn't have back doors, Sam shoved Dean's seat forward and climbed into the back with me "yeah. Uh, all right, so, John Doe's name is Walter Rosen. He's from Oak Park, just west of Chicago. Went missing about a week ago." Sam explained "the night the devil's gate opened?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Sam nodded "so, he's possessed?" I asked him "well, it's a good bet. So, what, he just walks up to someone, touches them, and they go stark raving psycho?" Sam said "those demons that got out at the gate...they're gonna do all kinds of things we haven't seen." Bobby explained "you mean the demons we let out." Sam sighed "guys..." Dean pointed toward the bar. The man from the picture was walking toward it "all right. Showtime." Dean said, reaching for the door "wait a minute." Bobby said.

"What?" Dean asked him "what'd I just say? We don't know what to expect out of this guy.
We should tail him 'til we know for sure." Bobby snapped "oh, so he kills someone, and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?" Dean asked sarcastically "we're no good dead! And we're not gonna make a move until we know what the score is." Bobby said "hey, Bobby? I don't think that's an option." Sam said "why not?" Bobby asked him as Sam nodded toward another car as Isaac and Tamara got out and started heading toward the bar.

"Damn it!" Bobby said as he smacked his wheel as Bobby, Sam, and Dean walked up to the building, but it was locked when they tried to open the door. They looked at each other and started slamming themselves into the door to get in. Then I heard screaming coming from within the bar, and the three of them ran back to the car "buckle up!" Dean yelled "what?" I asked urgently as Bobby slammed on the gas, heading straight for the bar. Sam put his arm around me to prevent me from hitting the seat in front of me as we smashed into the building.

Seven people with black eyes stood around Tamara and Isaac, who was bleeding out of his mouth as he dropped to the floor. Dean jumped out and started fighting with the demon in our picture while Sam and Bobby hopped out with holy water and started flinging it at the crowd of demons. Sam grabbed Tamara and pushed her toward the car, but she screamed for Isaac the whole way.

"Come on. We got to go! He's dead! Get in the car!" Sam yelled, and she reluctantly got into the car with me as he turned to Dean "Dean, come on! Dean! Come on!" He yelled and hopped into the back seat as Dean opened the trunk, overpowered the demon, and stuffed him in. Then he jumped into the front of the car "go, go, go!" Dean shouted.