Chapter 51-Searching For Clues

Burkittsville, IndianaFinally arriving we pull up to a place called Scotty's Café as we get out of the car heading towards the place "what are you doing? You know he's either not gonna answer, or you're gonna argue with each other

Finally arriving we pull up to a place called Scotty's Café as we get out of the car heading towards the place "what are you doing? You know he's either not gonna answer, or you're gonna argue with each other." I said looking up at Dean as he takes his phone out to most likely call Sam "you ready?" Dean asked me as we walked up to a man sitting on the patio.

"Let me guess. Scotty." I said looking up at the man then pointing to the sign "yup." Scotty said as he nodded "hi, my names John Bonham." Dean said "isn't that the drummer for Led Zeppelin?" Scotty asked with a look of seriousness on his face "wow...good...classic rock fan." Dean stuttered nervously "what can I do for you...John?" Scotty asked him "I was wondering if, uh, you'd seen these people by chance." Dean questioned him "nope. Who are they?" Scotty asked him.

"Friends of mine. They went missing about a year ago. They passed through somewhere around here, and I've already asked around Scottsburg and Salem-." Dean said "sorry. We don't get many strangers around here." Scotty said as he handed the flyer back to Dean "Scotty, you've got a smile that lights up a room. Anybody ever tell you that?" I joked with a smile on my face as he looked at me with a strange look on his face "never mind. See you around." I said before we walked away.

[.....]
Once we left we walked down the street to Jorgeson General Store heading inside we see an older man and woman "hello, you must be new to town. I'm Harley. That is my wife, Stacy. And this is our niece, Emily. Welcome to our store." The older man said "hi, I'm John, and this is Stevie." Dean said as I waved at them "we were actually wondering if you've seen these people. They're friends of mine." Dean said handing them flyers as Harley looked at it before shaking his head.

"You sure they didn't stop for gas or something?" I asked them "nope, don't remember 'em. You said they were friends of yours?" Harley asked "that's right." Dean replied "did the guy have a tattoo?" Harley asked him "yes, he did." Dean said "you remember? They were just married." Emily said "you're right. They did stop for gas. Weren't here more than ten minutes." Harley said "you remember anything else?" I asked them "I told 'em how to get back to the interstate. They left town." Harley replied with a shrug of his shoulders "could you point me in the same direction?" Dean asked him "sure." Harley replied.