Chapter 1-How It All Started

Oct 30, 2005- November 2nd, 2005

Palo Alto, California

After long strenuous hours of driving through city to city and state to state me and my brother finally arrive at Stanford University as he parks the car out front of an apartment building

"Addie, Addie sweetheart." Dean whispered lowly as he gently stroked my hair "mm." I moaned before sitting up as I turned to face him desperately trying to wipe the sleepiness away from my eyes "I need you to stay here real quick, okay." Dean said as he cupped my face gently "where are we?" I asked him while yawning still a bit sleepy from the drive over here.

"Where in California. Now, I'm gonna go inside and get Sammy, okay. Stay here and lock your door, alright." He replied "okay." I mumbled before he got out of the car as he made his way inside the apartment complex.

[.....]
A few minutes later they both come out of the complex as they make their way towards the car I open the door and hop out of the car making my way towards the two "Sammy." I said with a smile on my face pulling him into a tight hug "oh my god, Ads. Wow, look at you, you're so big." Sam replied while chuckling as he kissed the top of my head.

Shortly after all of us hop back into the car before taking off "where are we going?" I asked out loud "we're going on a case." Dean said "Dean, we can't take our little sister on a hunting trip with us. You should have left her at the hotel or at my place with Jessica." Sam replied as he took a glance at me through the rear view mirror.

"Sam, I can take care of myself." I replied leaning up in between the seats to look at him "yeah, come on Sammy. Besides, she's gone on tons of hunting trips with me." Dean said with a smirk on his face "I'm a hunter too, you know. I know how to handle myself, Sam." I said before sitting back in my seat as I giggled.

[....]
4 hours later we finally arrive in Jericho, California pulling up to a bridge that is closed off by police as I'm about to get out of the car my door is locked before I could even get it open "hey!" I yelled knocking on the window "sorry, but you've gotta stay in the car for this one." Dean said "but I can help." I whined "yeah, we know sis, but you're a little too young to pose as a federal marshal." Sam replied "ugh, fine." I sighed with exasperation in my voice as I watched them walk away from the car.

[....]
A couple minutes later they both return to the car opening the door and hopping in before taking off "did you guys find out anything?" I asked them "nope, we got nothing." Dean replied "other than there's been a bunch more of these incidents." Sam said as he turned to look at me before we took off heading towards town.