Chapter 68-Getting Our Facts Straight

A couple hours later we head back to the motel as Sam and Dean began to get changed into some priest uniforms "you actually think this is a good idea?" I asked them as Dean turned back to me and smiled "yeah, why not?" He asked me "oh, I don't know

A couple hours later we head back to the motel as Sam and Dean began to get changed into some priest uniforms "you actually think this is a good idea?" I asked them as Dean turned back to me and smiled "yeah, why not?" He asked me "oh, I don't know...you don't think this is slightly...crossing the line?" I asked him "well, if we save these people and stop this thing. I'm willing to do whatever we have to." Dean replied as I shrugged "I guess that makes sense." I said looking over at Sam, who still looked very uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I asked him "this...this is wrong." Sam replied as he gestured to his clothes "oh, come on. We've gotta talk to these people. So, just suck it up." Dean replied as Sam rolled his eyes "I never said I wasn't going through with it. It just feels wrong." Sam said "well, if you're going to play the part, you have to look the part." I replied with a smirk on my face as he glared at me.

[......]
Pulling up to the Miller residence I sit in the car waiting for them as I began fidgeting with my necklace looking up at the sound of the front and passenger doors opening "so?" I asked when they got in "well, Jim's brother, Roger, was not into the whole priest thing. But we were able to talk to Mrs. Miller and Max, Jim's son." Dean sighed as Sam nodded "did you get anything from them?" I asked him "Mrs. Miller didn't really give me much." Dean replied "yeah, Max, either. He's just upset about what happened." Sam said as I nodded.

[......]

]

Back at the motel I sit on the bed across from Dean watching him take apart and clean all of the guns as I giggle at him before looking up at the sound of the front opening "what do you have?"Dean asked him as he cleaned his shotgun "a whole lotta...

Back at the motel I sit on the bed across from Dean watching him take apart and clean all of the guns as I giggle at him before looking up at the sound of the front opening "what do you have?"Dean asked him as he cleaned his shotgun "a whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built." Sam replied "what about the land?" I asked him "no graveyards, battlefields, tribal lands, or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property." Sam said.

"Hey, man, I told you, I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfur scent. Nada." Dean replied "and the family said everything was normal?" Sam asked him as I raised an eyebrow "well, if there was a demon or poltergeist in there, don't you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infrared thermal scanner, man, and there was nothing." Dean said "so, what, you think Jim Miller killed himself, and my dream was just some sorta freakish coincidence?" I asked him "I dunno. I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house." Dean replied.

While Sam rubbed his temples "yeah...well, maybe it has nothing to do with the house. Maybe it's just...gosh. Maybe it's connected to Jim in some other way?" Sam said clutching his head in pain "Sam?" I asked, watching him fight through the pain as Dean looked up from his guns, now concerned "what's wrong with you?" Dean asked him as he slowly sank off of the bed onto the floor crouching down still holding his head as he exhaled sharply "ah. My head." Sam groaned "Sam?" I asked with concern laced in my voice.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on? Talk to me." Den questioned him fearfully "It's happening again. Something's gonna kill Roger Miller." Sam said as we both quickly stood Sam up "come on, let's go. Quickly." He said.