Chapter 191-A Very Supernatural Christmas

December 22nd - December 25th, 2007

Yypsilanti, Michigan

Sam discovered a new case

Sam discovered a new case. A man had been taken from his house while decorating his family's Christmas tree. When they went to the house to speak to the widow, all they found of the man was one of his bloody teeth in the chimney. Dean seemed to think that an evil chimney sweep was killing people, but Sam thought otherwise. Dean quickly left the motel to see if there was any more information about the disappearance around town. At the same time, Sam stayed behind to do some research as I laid down in bed watching television.

A couple of hours later, Dean returned "so, was I right? Is it the serial-killing chimney sweep?" Dean said "yup. It's, uh, it's actually Dick Van Dyke." Sam said sarcastically "who?" Dean asked "Mary Poppins'?" Sam asked "who's that?" Dean asked as he shook his head "oh, come on. Never mind." Sam sighed "well, it turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month." Dean said "oh yeah?" Sam asked "yeah." Dean nodded "the other guy get dragged up the chimney, too?" Sam asked him "don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof. So, what the hell do you think we're dealing with?" Dean wondered.

"Actually, I have an idea." Sam said "yeah?" Dean asked "uh, it's gonna sound crazy." Sam said "what could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?" Dean asked him "um...evil Santa." Sam sighed as Dean paused for a second and then nodded "yeah, that's crazy." Dean said as I sat up in bed "no, it's not that crazy. Do you mean like Krampus?" I asked him as Dean raised an eyebrow and gave me a curious look "yeah...I mean, I'm just saying that there's some version of the anti-Claus in every culture. You got Krampus...Belsnickel, Black Peter. Whatever you want to call it, there's all sorts of lore." Sam replied.

"Saying what?" Dean asked him "saying...back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue, and now he shows up around Christmas time, but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked." Sam explained "by hauling their ass up chimneys?" Dean asked "for starters, yeah." Sam said "so, this is your theory, huh? Santa's shady brother?" Dean asked "well, uh...I'm just saying, that's what the lore says." Sam sighed "Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa." Dean said "yeah, I know. You're the one who told me that in the first place, remember?" Sam said as Dean put his head down with guilt.

"Yeah, ya know what, I could be wrong. I...gotta be wrong." Sam said "maybe. maybe not." Dean shrugged "what?" Sam asked "I did a little digging. Turns out, both victims visited the same place before they got snatched." Dean said "where?" Sam asked as we entered Santa's Village in town, there was Christmas music playing, children running around, and people wearing Christmas costumes "it does kind of lend credence to the theory, don't it?" Dean asked "yeah, but anti-Claus? Couldn't be." Sam scoffed "it's a Christmas miracle. Hey, speaking of, we should have one this year." Dean said "have one what?" Sam asked him.