Chapter 73-Looking For Sam

Arriving at what appears to be a barn we open the door and head inside out of sight as we walked down the stairs to the basement seeing two large cages as we walked closer to them seeing a familiar figure "Sam? Are you hurt?" Dean asked him "no." Sam said "damn, it's good to see you." Dean smiled as I walked up to him "I missed you so much." I said smiling at him as I reached my hand through the bars to touch his
face "I missed you too." Sam replied "how did you get out of the cuffs?" a voice came from the other cage as I turned to see that it was Kathleen.

"Oh, we know a trick or two." Dean said shrugging at her "all right. Oh, these locks look like they're gonna be a bitch." He said as he moved to the locks of the cage "well, there's some kind of automatic control right there." Sam said pointing to a panel on the wall "have you seen 'em?" Dean asked him "yeah. Dude, they're just people." Sam replied "and they jumped you?Must be gettin' a little rusty there, kiddo." He said walking over to the control panel and started pressing buttons, unsuccessfully "what do they want?" I asked him.

"I don't know. They let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me." Sam said "well, that's the point. Ya know, with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy." Dean replied "see anything else out there?" Sam asked him "uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too." Dean replied "did you see a black Mustang our there? About ten-years-old?" Kathleen asked him "yeah, actually, I did." Dean replied nodding at her "your brother's?" I asked her as nodded at me.

"I'm sorry. Let's get you guys out of here, then we'll take care of those bastards." He said pointing to the control panel and looked at Sam "this thing takes a key. Have you seen it?" I asked him "I don't know." He replied "all right, I better go find it." Dean said as he went to leave down a hallway and then turned to me "you stay down here, and if anyone comes, you hide." He said as I nodded and watched him walk down the hallway "hey. Be careful." Sam said "yeah." Dean replied as he kept walking but, as soon as Dean was out of sight, I set off to follow him.

"Ads, you heard Dean. What are you doing?" Sam called after me "what if he needs help?" I questioned "no, stay here. Dean can handle himself." Sam replied "yeah, you guys keep saying that, but then you get yourselves locked in cages or handcuffed to cars." I said before turning back down the hallway "Addison, come back here." Sam called after me, but I ignored him.

[......]
Making my way down the hallway I find Dean as I make my way towards him "what are you doing?"Dean asked me "I wanted to stay with you." I whispered back "fine, but stay close and be quiet. Do everything I tell you." He whispered as I nodded at him quickly following behind him as make our way into a room seeing a man chopping up meat "Dean? Is that human meat he's chopping up?" I asked him "my guess is, yes." He replied as he glanced behind me seeing something as I turned around to see a girl about my age, maybe a little older. She was filthy and was wearing ragged clothes.

"Uh, Dean. I wouldn't get too close." | whispered, feeling unnerved by the girl "shh. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Dean whispered as he walked up to her as the girl pulled out a knife "I know." She replied swing at Dean stabbing his jacket before pinning him to the wall "daddy!" She yelled "jeez! Addie, run!" Dean shouted as the girl kept attacking him while I just stood frozen in my spot as Dean pulled the knife out of his jacket and swung at one of the men, but the man with a vest grabbed his arm, throwing him into the wall, which caused the knife to fall to the ground as the other man with a plaid shirt ran toward Dean, but Dean grabbed him first and shoved him to the ground.

Quickly turning his attention to the vest man as he punched him in the face while the plaid shirt man came up behind Dean and pushed him into the wall again as all three of them stood up, ready to go at it again, all the while the girl was still yelling for her dad "I'm gonna kick your ass first. Then yours." Dean said pointing at each of them as another man came up behind him "Dean!" I yelled trying to get his attention but the man hit Dean in the head with a pan, and he fell to the floor unconscious.