Chapter 152-Meeting The Trickster

The four of us set off for the college. Bobby kept a lookout by the Impala in the parking lot. I kept watch on a bench in front of Crawford Hall, which was where most of the activity was happening. Sam and Dean went in dressed as electricians again to talk to the janitor. The plan was to make the trickster think we didn't know he was causing us to fight so we would keep up the fighting while he was around. Sam and Dean came out of the building after about fifteen minutes, arguing.

"Just 'cause he reads the Weekly World News doesn't mean he's our guy. I mean, you read it too." Sam said "I'm telling you, it's him." Dean said "look, I just think we need some hard proof. That's all." Sam said "okay, another thing Bobby mentioned was that these suckers have a metabolism like an insect, a real sweet tooth." Dean said "well, I didn't find any candy bars or sugar. Not even Equal." Sam said "eh, that's probably 'cause you missed something." Dean said "I don't miss things." Sam said.

"Oh, right, 'cause you're Mr. Perfect." Dean replied "what? Are you really still pissed at me 'cause of what the trickster did?" Sam asked him "you been a tight ass long before that trickster showed up." Dean said as they stared at each other for a moment "look, just...stay here, keep an eye on the janitor. I'll go to his place to see if I can find any actual evidence before you go barging in and staking the man! Just wait 'til I get back, okay? Okay?" Sam said "okay!" Dean shouted as Sam turned away and walked off.

After it got dark, Dean and I walked into the building. We made our way down the stairs with our flashlights out, but there was a locked gate when we reached the bottom. So, we decided to go to the top floor. When we rounded the corner to the last set of stairs, Dean pulled out a large stake "are you ready?" Dean asked me as I nodded, and then we started up the stairs, but then Barry White started echoing through the halls behind us. We turned around and entered a room with double doors. When we opened the doors, it led into a theater.

As we entered, there was a round red bed with a tacky canopy and a rotating disco ball above it on the stage. Two half-naked women sat on the bed, which caused Dean to quickly tuck the stake into his jacket. We made our way down the aisle to the stage "we've been waiting for you, Dean." The brunette woman said "y-y-you guys aren't real." Dean stuttered "trust me, sugar, it's gonna feel real."The brunette smiled as Dean laughed nervously.

"Come on, send the girl outside. Let us give you a massage." The blonde said as she rubbed her legs making me frown "wha-you know, I'm a-I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Really, I am, but...I-I'm gonna have to pass." Dean said "they're a peace offering. I know what you do. I've been around a while. Run into your kind before." A man's voice said from behind us, causing us to turn around "well, then you know that we...can't let you just keep hurting people." Dean said.

"Come on! Those people got what was coming to them. Hoisted on their own petards. But you and Addison and Sam...I like you. I do. I've got something special for Addison in the next room to give you some time alone with these lovely ladies. So, treat yourself...long as you want. Just long enough for me to move on to the next town." The Trickster said as he smiled at me "yeah, I don't think I can let you go." Dean said as he shook his head "I don't wanna hurt you. And you know that I can." The Trickster said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Look, here's a little tease of what's in the next room." He said as he snapped his fingers, and a big stuffed koala appeared in front of me as I grabbed it from him "look, man. That's real adorable and all, and I-I got to tell you, I dig your style, all right?I mean...I do. I mean...and the slow-dancing alien-." Dean said "one of my personal favorites. Yeah." The trickster chuckled "but, uh, I can't let you go." Dean said "too bad. Like I said, I like you. Sam was right. You shouldn't've come without him." The trickster said.

"Well, I'II agree with you there." Dean nodded, and then both sets of double doors burst open. Bobby standing at one and Sam standing at the other, each holding stakes "that fight you guys had outside...that was a trick?" The trickster asked as Dean smiled "hmm. Not bad. But you want to see a real trick?" The trickster said as he snapped his fingers, and then a large, masked man with a chainsaw appeared behind Sam. Then the two women started attacking Dean. Suddenly the once adorable stuffed koala bear that sat in my arms started twitching and freaking out.

Making me let go as it landed on the ground and turned into a full-grown bear growling and snarling at me as the trickster clapped and laughed in amusement. I took off running as Sam did the same, running from the chainsaw man. Dean had dropped his stake when the women attacked him, so I swiped it as I ran by, trying to fend off the bear with it. The women threw Dean into the seats in front of the trickster "nice toss, ladies! Nice show." The trickster laughed.

Then the bear jumped on me pinning me down while I tried to keep it's snapping jaws away from my face by holding it off with the stake "good boy, Cujo!" The trickster laughed as I looked over to see if anyone could help, but Bobby and Sam were fighting off the chainsaw man while Dean was trying to fight off the women "Dean...Dean...Dean...I did not want to have to do this." The trickster said as Sam tossed Dean his stake "me neither." Dean said as he stabbed the trickster in the chest.

As Dean stuck the stake in deeper, the chainsaw man, the women, and the bear disappeared. Dean pulled the stake out of the trickster, and he fell back into his seat, dead catching my breath as Bobby walked over and helped me up "you guys, okay?" Dean asked us "yeah. I guess." Sam shrugged "yeah, looks like it." I replied as I rolled my eyes "well, I gotta say...he had style." Dean said as we all wandered outside to the Impala "Bobby, thanks a lot. We really couldn't've-." Sam said "hey, save it! Let's just get the hell out of dodge before somebody finds that body." Bobby said and then opened the back door and got in.

"Yeah." Dean nodded as Sam opened his door and then paused "look, guys, um...just want to say that I'm, uh...um..." Sam said "hey. Me too." Dean muttered as we all looked at each other, and then Sam and Dean both turned and stared at me "what? I'm not apologizing for anything." I said "you guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave?" Bobby said as he climbed back in the car and slammed his door as the three of us laughed and then got in the car and drove away.