Chapter 43-Riding The House Of Evil

A few hour later we pull up to the front of the house getting out of the car and heading towards the front door knocking on it as we wait for a response "Sam, Dean. What are you doing here?" Jenny asked "hey, Jenny. This is our friend Missouri." Sam said "if it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. Ya know, for old times sake." Dean said "ya know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy." Jenny said as she was about to close the door "listen, Jenny, it's important- ow!"Dean said.

"Give the poor girl a break. Can't you see she's upset? Forgive this boy. He means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out." Missouri said "about what?" Jenny asked her "about this house." Missouri replied "what are you talking about?" Jenny asked her "I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?" Missouri asked her "who are you?" Jenny asked her "we're people who can help, who can stop this thing. But you're gonna have to trust us, just a little." I said looking up at her.

Before she opened the door letting us in "if there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it." Missouri said as we walked into Sari's room "why?" Sam asked her "this used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all began." Missouri replied as Dean pulled out an EMF meter "that an EMF?" She asked him "yeah." Dean replied "amateur." She scoffed "I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your mom." Missouri said.

"Wait, are you sure?" Sam asked her as she nodded at him "how do you know?" Sam questioned her "it isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's somethin' different." She said "what is it?" Dean asked her "not it. Them. There's more than one spirit in this place." She said "what are they doing here?" I asked her "they're here because of what happened to your family...you see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house.
That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected." Missouri said.

"I don't understand." Sam said "this place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist...a nasty one...and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri said "you said there was more than one spirit." I said "there is. I just can't quite make out the second one." She replied "well, one thing's for damn sure...nobody's dyin' in this house ever again. So, whatever is here, how do we stop it?" Dean asked her "we have to go back to my house; I need a few things." She said

[....]
"So, what is all this stuff, anyway?" Dean asked her "angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends."Missouri said "yeah? What are we supposed to do with it?" Dean asked her "we're gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house." She said "we'll be punchin' holes in the drywall...Jenny's gonna love that." Dean said as he sent a glance towards us "she'll live." Missouri answered slyly.

"And this'll destroy the spirits?" Sam asked her
"It should. It should purify the house completely. We'll each take a floor. But we work fast. Once the spirits realize what we're up to, things are gonna get bad." She replied.

[....]
"Alright, Ads. This is gonna be dangerous so, I want you to st-." Dean said before being cut off mid-sentence "honey, she's gonna come in anyway, don't waste your breath." Missouri said "if you're gonna be in here, you're gonna be attached to my hip." Dean said as he gave me a stern look "why can't I go with Sammy?" I asked him "cause if you're with me, at least I can keep an eye on one of you." Dean replied as I looked up seeing a kitchen knife floating in the air as it came barreling towards him "Dean!" I yelled making him duck down in an instant.

"Quick, let's go find Sam! Run!" Dean yelled as I booked it upstairs into Sari's room seeing a lamp cord wrapped around Sam's throat "Dean!" I shouted as he ran towards me grabbing the cord and taking it off of him "we have to find Missouri." Dean said "are you okay?" he asked out loud "peachy." Missouri said out of breath as we walked to the kitchen "you sure this is over?" Sam asked her.

"I'm sure. Why? Why do you ask?" Missouri asked him "never mind. It's nothin' I guess."Sam replied as we heard the door open and Jenny's voice "hello? We're home. What happened?" Jenny asked us "hi, sorry. Um, we'll pay for all of this." Sam said "don't you worry. Dean's gonna clean up this mess. Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop. And don't cuss at me!" Missouri yelled at him.

[.....]
Taking Missouri back to her house we hop out of the car watching her walk away until she stops in her tracks making her way towards me as she pulled me into a hug.

"You're destined for great things, Addie. I sense a transformation in your future. A great transformation at that. It will change your life for the better." She said kissing my cheek gently before walking away as I turned around to begin walking back to the car "oh, Addison. Take care of your brothers...they need you more than you think. And good luck with your future plans." She said winking at me before heading into her house.

As I made my way back to the car "I think we need to go back to Jenny's." Sam said once I arrived "what? Why?" Dean asked him in confusion "something feels wrong." Sam said ominously "what now?" I asked him "just trust me." Sam replied.