114. How Could I Forget? 🎂

Börja om från början

I quickly opened my eyes. "I could change that 'like' into a 'love' but you got your hand on my face."

A.B. removed his hand. "I like when you try to be mean, too. Just say you like when I touch you." 

I loudly gasped, "Between you and my cousin--"

"I hope you know that Monica doesn't talk about you as much as you talk about her; especially, now that's she's engaged. C'mon, let's head to the garage. I'm driving."

I stood still with my mouth wide open. That's it! I'm not speaking or thinking about my cousin anymore. Again, this is my story!

I yanked the keys from A.B.'s hands as I beat him to the garage. When I opened the door, I stared at shelves full of can goods and boxed food. 

A.B. cleared his throat. "The garage is over here."

"I knew that! I was just testing you. Be a leader. Not a follower unless you're following Jesus Christ. Amen."

A two-hour pottery class went by fast. There were about 10 people in the class from kids to senior citizens. The instructor called me a professional and complimented my glass mug. It came out cuter than A.B.'s "dysfunctional" mug. I don't even think it can be described as a mug.

The Escape Room turned into a comedy hour. The first ten minutes we were focused and serious. Upon the eleventh minute, I pushed the wrong button, triggering an alarm that meant stop but I kept on going. This resulted in a failed mission. The employee gave us a second chance, but we still couldn't crack the code. In my opinion, it was an impossible mission. By the end, my bladder was trying to ruin me. I finally escaped to the restroom.

Next, we spent thirty minutes in a virtual reality game. I don't know if I enjoyed pretending to shoot A.B. more or being able to run around a room, wearing gear and holding a plastic gun more. My team won and A.B.'s team lost by 10 points. It was so much fun, but I was definitely...

feeling the aches and pains all over my body

...feeling the aches and pains all over my body.

Finally, we made it to the mini golf place. It was fun, but you'd think it was a school field trip night. Our put-put game lasted no more than fifteen minutes which I was glad for, because my stomach was being a distraction.

Then, A.B. said the magic words. "Let's go get something to eat." I think he heard my stomach, though.

A.B. stopped at a burger restaurant and found a parking spot away from the traffic.

"We could've ate back at your place," I said to him.

A.B. shook his head, "The way your stomach was growling, I don't think so." He handed me the burger out of the bag.