120

This year's "The Last Century" Early Spring Invitational Tournament is destined to be recorded in the history of the league.

First, Qiu Yu led the Eagle Cavalry team to win the championship as the first Oga in the league, and then Mu Feibai directly proposed at the championship interview site.

It is said that at that moment, the league's official live broadcast platform was blocked by too many bullet screens. In this era of advanced information technology, it is unbelievable that the platform is blocked by bullet screens!

So, after "Eagle Rider Wins the Championship" and "Music God Proposes", the strange entry "League live broadcast stuck" also rushed to the front row of hot searches on social platforms along with the first two.

Until three days later, these topics are still talked about with great interest.

"I never expected that Fg, who Mushen fell down half a year ago, would be cashed in this way!"

Xu Qingwei was wearing a fiery red wedding dress, and almost fell on the bed with a smile: "What did he think, to propose with the championship ring given out in the competition? This is a bit too perfunctory, everyone in your team has that ring! "

On the sofa opposite Xu Qingqing, Qiu Yu had no choice but to say, "It's not that he was perfunctory, but I hinted at him to propose marriage."

Speaking of this, he couldn't help laughing, and said: "After returning to the hotel, he regretted it, and said that the championship ring is not good, and the whole team of brothers have it."

"You hinted him to propose marriage?" Xu Weiwei was surprised.

"Yeah." Qiu Yu nodded, "Actually, I asked him before if he wanted to get married. He said that he should be asked to propose. He also said that he needed flowers and a ring. I knew he was willing."

Since Mu Feibai is willing to get married, Qiu Yu doesn't care much about the form of the proposal.

When he saw the championship ring and the trophy on the stage, he suddenly remembered that Mu Feibai still had an old Fg that he hadn't given to the fans. This is often discussed on the Internet.

Of course, Qiu Yu could tell that those were good-natured jokes. After Mu Feibai said that he didn't want to force Qiu Yu to propose through a live broadcast, his fans also paid attention to the occasion and moderation when making such jokes.

The fans are so cute, so he is happy to give the fans who have always supported him and Mu Feibai the chance to realize their small wishes.

However, it was only after returning to the hotel that Qiu Yu realized that Mu Feibai had actually prepared the real proposal ring. Unexpectedly, if he interrupted him like this, it would be difficult to take out the ring that was originally prepared—after all, Qiu Yu had asked twice before, and after proposing on the podium, he couldn't do it again in private. It's a joke.

So Mu Feibai contacted the brand that made the ring overnight, and made another ring of the same style, changing it into a wedding ring.

"You are so brave!" Xu Qingqing gave Qiu Yu a thumbs up, "I heard you say it before, you were the one who took the initiative to ask him to mark it, you first asked him to be your boyfriend, and now you even propose marriage first Yes! As expected of you, my role model!"

(BL)This Omega is Fierce and WildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara