EXTRA

In a flash, it was seven years.

In the past seven years, the area covered by mutated herds of beasts and mutated plants has become more and more extensive, and human settlements have been further eroded by disasters. Many resource mining and industrial production that could have been maintained have been interrupted. Collaborate and integrate with each other, gather greater strength, and try to fight for a way out.

Under such drastic changes, the scattered settlements outside the fortress city have completely lost their way of life. The remaining human beings seem to be imprisoned in several extremely crowded cages by this world, waiting for them to fend for themselves.

Until the only survivor of a certain exploration team struggled to escape back to the fortress, and brought a piece of news that excited all the surviving humans—in the deep mountains and old forests where the mutation first broke out, the new life is gradually eliminating the mutation, as if the earth itself The immune system has played a role, and perhaps that kind of new life can also bring a new dawn to mankind.

As a result, the major military forces began to organize their manpower, each dispatching the most elite teams to cross the dangerous area occupied by mutated beasts, go to those deep mountains and old forests, and look for the last chance of survival.

Everyone knows that this mission is a narrow escape, and only the luckiest and strongest few can reach the destination safely and bring back the newborn samples alive.

Mu Fei Baizai checked the supplies carefully, and seeing that there was nothing wrong with it, he packed everything into a bag, finally picked up the soldier's badge on the table, and solemnly put it on his neck.

Qiu Yu was pulling out the washbasin towel and soap from under the bed, when he saw Mu Feibai's movements, he sighed helplessly: "Do you really want to go together?"

"Can it be fake?" Mu Fei said in vain, "I am your personal guard. If you are going, can I stay here?"

"You are still young, you are only eighteen years old." Qiu Yu said, "Stay in the team and you will be promoted to the squadron leader in the future. There is no need to follow me to go through life and death..."

"Why is it unnecessary!" Mu Feibai turned around and stared at Qiu Yu, his breath a little unsteady, "You didn't even say a word to me, but you just made a report that you are going to lead a team to explore some new forest area, and you want to leave me behind! Say I’m young, how much older are you than me? You’re only in your twenties! You can go, why can’t I go? My current combat effectiveness is no worse than yours, and I won’t hold you back!”

This is true.

Mu Feibai trained hard and had a strong learning ability. Over the years, he has fought countless battles with Qiu Yu, big and small, and he has made rapid progress. Everyone in the barracks said that in two years, he, the soldier who was brought up by the Qiu team, might become famous. .

It's just that his personality doesn't seem to have changed. No matter how heroic he is on the battlefield, he's still the same kid who likes to act like a baby by Qiu Yu's side when he's off the battlefield.

However, because of Mu Feibai's habit, as he got older and entered puberty, some people in the military camp began to tease his relationship with Qiu Yu—in this general environment, things between men and men are not uncommon. There were several couples in their barracks, and there were even groups of three or four.

Although the discipline definitely does not allow it, as long as it does not delay the battle opportunity, or is caught on any inappropriate occasion, most of the time, the higher-ups will turn a blind eye.