81

In the time after this race, Qiu Yu did not roll over again.

While he was leisurely harvesting mutant beasts in the wild area, he directed everyone to pull around the second point according to the reports of his teammates. Occasionally, after sending the crystal nucleus back to the base to turn it into energy, he would personally go to the surrounding area of ​​the second point to participate in team battles a little bit to ensure that the opponent would not easily take this point away.

Finally, at 22 minutes into the game, Qiu Yu relied on his strong jungle ability to equip all his team members with anti-radiation protective clothing.

"Oh, Cupid took the lead in realizing protective clothing for all members." Seeing this picture, the commentator sincerely sighed, "It's thanks to Qiu Yu, he can easily handle the wild area in this picture... If it wasn't for the beginning During those few minutes of exploration, I almost thought that this map was designed by Cupid himself! Just one game is not over yet, his familiarity with the map is as if he has lived here for ten years!"

Another commentator echoed: "Yeah, this ability is terrible. EWG doesn't need to hire a map analyst at all. With Cupid, EWG is definitely one of the first teams to master all the secrets of the new map!"

The snowball of the base's energy advantage gradually rolled, and the balance of victory and defeat quickly tilted towards Qiu Yu's team. After a fierce team battle, Qiu Yu led the team to capture the second point on the nuclear island in the center of the map.

There is basically no suspense in the next battle.

The ten players present are all the best among professional players, they played very stable, and there were not so many possible mistakes. In addition, Qiu Yu himself is very strong, so he directly hedged against the Carry point that Mu Feibai carried, and the two sides were fighting. Skills are almost the same.

And the opportunity for Qiu Yu to establish an advantage is that he became familiar with the new map much faster than the opponent, and the whole team benefited from his command.

Until Qiu Yu led the team and started a team battle at the opposite door, playing a beautiful two for four, the commentator sighed: "I think, if there is no accident, we can already congratulate Cupid, Louis, Kika, Zatis and Tuk!"

"I don't think Cupid is allowed to appear by accident," another commentator laughed. "The first thing he did when he participated in the team battle was to send MU back to his hometown!"

In just two sentences, Qiu Yu killed the last person on the opposite side.

Annihilation!

The point analysis speed took off instantly, and after a few seconds, the much-anticipated all-star exhibition game came to an end.

The game cabins placed on both sides of the stage opened at the same time, revealing players with different colors of team uniforms inside.

Mu Feibai quickly unplugged all the cables on his body, ignored the host's stupefaction, strode across the stage, and ran to where Qiu Yu was.

"How are you?" He leaned half his body into Qiu Yu's game cabin and asked in a low voice, "Can you stand up?"

"...It's okay." Qiu Yu took a breath, and raised an arm to Mu Feibai, "Help me."