102

That night, after monitoring at Doctor Qi's place, Qiu Yu knocked on Mu Feibai's door.

Regarding this point in time, the two of them tacitly agreed that at the end of the month, it was time to make up the mark for Qiu Yu.

Although Mu Feibai had given Qiu Yu many temporary marks before, this time it was still different.

This was the first time he marked Qiu Yu in his own home, where he had lived for many years and had long been designated as his private territory.

Perhaps it was because of returning to such a safe place, Mu Feibai felt a little overwhelmed by the marking this time. When the marking ended, the two of them rolled on the bed in disheveled clothes, and their breathing was a little short and messy. .

Mu Feibai hugged Qiu Yu tightly into his arms from behind, and kissed off the blood on the back of his neck bit by bit.

The sensitive place was constantly touched by the moist and soft lips, Qiu Yu closed his eyes slightly, and put his fingertips into Mu Fei's white hair with his backhand, stroking gently unconsciously.

After an unknown amount of time, Mu Feibai's panting still did not subside.

He suddenly raised his hand and grabbed Qiu Yu's fingertips. With a hoarse voice, he whispered in Qiu Yu's ear, "Don't touch it... If you touch it again, something will happen..."

Hearing this, Qiu Yu gave a low laugh.

He turned his wrist over, put his fingers into Mu Feibai's, then held the other's hand like this, handed it to his lips, and gently kissed and pecked on the back of Mu Feibai's hand.

Mu Feibai's eyes changed instantly.

He pulled out his hand, pinched Qiu Yu's chin very accurately, turned Qiu Yu's face around, and kissed Qiu Yu's lips forcefully.

He didn't realize something was wrong until a trace of pungent aura escaped uncontrollably and lingered at the tip of Qiu Yu's nose.

Qiu Yu suddenly stepped back, panting quickly and violently.

Immediately afterwards, the smell of pheromone suddenly faded, and it quietly dissipated as Mu Feibai half stood up.

"I'm sorry..." Mu Feibai tried to calm his breath, and after a pause, he whispered, "I couldn't control it..."

He half propped up above, his gaze fell on Qiu Yu's sweat-drenched face.

Qiu Yu's lips were moist and bright red, they were slightly parted because of his shortness of breath, his eyelashes were wet like dew, the corners of his eyes were tinged with a magnificent thin red, his pupils were half covered in shadows, and no emotion could be seen .

(Review classmates, here are just marks and kisses, no description below the neck or details)

Looking at Qiu Yu like this, Mu Feibai subconsciously clenched the hand next to Qiu Yu's ear, and tried all his willpower to forcefully look away.

The next moment, he eagerly rolled over and got out of bed, hurriedly fled into the bathroom on the other side of the bedroom, turned on the shower, and let the cold water wash over his scalding body.