101

The day before New Year's Eve, Qi Zhefeng arrived at Mu Feibai's house as scheduled, and brought carefully selected gifts to his two cousins.

When Mu Xilan saw the electric baby car parked in the yard, her eyes were shining, and she immediately pestered Mu Feibai to teach her how to drive—compared with her father, she obviously had a better relationship with this uncle, Mu Feibai, because Mu Feibai liked to play with her My son, I seldom train her, and I don't always tell her to practice calligraphy.

Mu Feibai wanted to refuse, but was stopped by Qiu Yu's eyes, and obediently accompanied his niece Xiong to play with the car in the yard.

Qiu Yu was wearing a coat, and sat face to face with Tang Zhi in the porch surrounded by glass walls, drinking tea while watching Mu Feibai, Mu Xilan and the **** dog happily playing in the yard.

"The inkstone is still afraid of you?" Tang Zhi asked suddenly.

"Yeah." Qiu Yu nodded, "I'm not very popular with animals, and I feed it with its favorite snacks, but he ignores me." He took it lightly to ignore him, Yantai ran away when he saw him.

"It's a well-known bully dog ​​in the neighborhood. When it goes out for a walk, no matter who cats or dogs it sees, it will go up and yell twice." Tang Zhi said with a smile, "I didn't expect it to have today."

Qiu Yu smiled, noncommittal.

Tang Zhi picked up his teacup and took a sip, his eyes fell on Qiu Yu's face.

Qiu Yu felt that the other party was watching him almost instantly, and looked back without flinching.

Tang Zhi put down his teacup and said with a smile: "To be honest, I really can't see Oga's temperament in you. I wonder if you have been raised according to Beta or Alpha, and didn't realize that you are Oga until after differentiation. Oga."

Qiu Yu didn't know if this elder from a big family had secretly investigated the matter of the original body, so this sentence was not easy to answer, for fear of revealing some flaws. So he could only smile back.

"Sure enough." Tang Zhi said again, "Most people who have been educated according to the traditional Oga will definitely feel uncomfortable hearing this sentence, but you don't. I can probably understand the reason why you plan to have an operation."

Hearing this, Qiu Yu lowered his eyes for a moment, and said, "Actually, I am not as firm as I was then."

Tang Zhi was surprised: "Why? Could it be because of Xiaobai?"

Qiu Yu shook his head: "No. He has always supported my decision and will not shake my determination. What affects me...is a lot of people who have nothing to do with me."

After thinking for a moment, Qiu Yu looked at the elder sitting opposite: "Does Mr. Tang know Ms. Zhang Quan?"

"I know." Tang Zhi frowned slightly, "She looked for you?"

Seeing Qiu Yu nodding, he snorted slightly: "I told them not to trouble you. Did she ask you to join the Oga Federation?"

"That's not true." Qiu Yu said, "She just doesn't want me to undergo surgery because of certain standpoints."

He briefly told Tang Zhi the results of his surgery review and what Zhang Quan said to him, without hiding his thoughts: "I am indeed shaken."

"But you still registered for surgery approval." Tang Zhi said with a smile, "This shows that your attitude towards your body is still firm."

"Yes." Qiu Yu said, "I hope that I can completely control my body and not be dominated by pheromones. But in fact, this goal has been basically achieved after Fei Bai marked me. As long as I make up the mark in time, I will not Losing control in the game will not be affected by other Alphas, except that when he is marked by him, it is a little...unbearable, but in fact, it should be similar to the situation after the operation."