2

"Hurry up, speed up!"

"Four of them died in the team battle just now, right?"

"That's right! The jungler didn't join the team, so I don't know where..."

"Leave him alone, take this dragon first—"

In the almost real ruins, the four-legged earth dragon in hard armor let out bursts of high-pitched roars. It was already covered with scars, and even its attacking movements began to gradually weaken, and it was about to be besieged to death.

Suddenly, gunfire exploded.

One of the players who was dealing with the mutated earth dragon suddenly burst into a cloud of blood mist and died instantly.

Then came another shot.

The second player falls to the ground.

"Fuck!"

The remaining three people in the field spoke in unison, and the originally well-organized formation immediately became chaotic.

"Who?"

"Where is the person?!"

After a brief pause, two consecutive gunshots sounded again.

Two more players around Mutated Earth Dragon were accurately harvested.

At this moment, the only person left in the field couldn't help screaming: "Fuck you!!"

In the next second, a black shadow flashed in the ruins beside the earth dragon's lair.

The hand raised the knife and fell, and there was no time for anyone to react, and the blow was fatal.

A mechanical reminder sounded in Qiu Yu's ears: "Penta kill! Wipe out the enemy!"

He didn't stop at all, and flicked the long pulse knife in his hand to block the attacking claw of the dying mutated dragon, then flipped the blade and swung the beast's claws away. Body—Finally, he raised the long knife in his hand, and the blade was suddenly covered with a layer of high-energy pulsed purple light, stabbing steadily, accurately, and ruthlessly into the gap between the soft scales under the earth dragon's neck.

The mutated earth dragon finally couldn't support it, and fell to the ground with a bang. The body slowly turned into light spots and drifted away, leaving only a crystal nucleus glowing with dark yellow luster.

Qiu Yu leaned over to pick up the dark yellow special crystal nucleus, and put it into the backpack together with a few ordinary crystal nucleus dropped by the enemy players after they were killed.

Then he pressed the headset and asked, "Have they all been revived? The base should have enough energy. Buy two units of siege vehicle ammunition and prepare to enter the city for defense."

After a while, Xu Weiwei exclaimed in the headset: "Brother Qiu, you're not going to **** the special-type mutant beast in the opposite wild area again, are you?!"

Qiu Yu casually: "Well, it's useless to spawn a mutated earth dragon."

The crystal nuclei produced by special mutant beasts like quadruped earth dragons are used to enhance the strength of the defensive towers. So far in the game, they have pushed the opposing defensive towers clean, and they will soon be able to drive the siege vehicles into the opposing city defenses. area, naturally there is no need to increase the strength of one's own defensive towers.