122

The third star region in the west, Chiel star, Doreen administrative region.

A special cycling competition around the region is coming to an end.

In this competition, all participating members are Oga. They are all beautiful but still energetic, wearing goggles and bending over the bicycles, their bare forearms and calves unscrupulously showing beautiful muscle lines.

There are also a few more free and easy Oga, with the back of the neck exposed, two or three of them have tooth marks, and two or three, a thin and shallow knife mark can be seen faintly on the line.

There are not many contestants in this cycling competition, and the cycling mileage in the ring area is not too long. It can be completed in just a few hours. But even so, the organizers are still fully prepared. There are drones tracking and monitoring and live broadcast throughout the competition. Rescue and supply points are also set up at intervals to ensure the safety of all contestants throughout the competition.

Qiu Yu sat in a temporary pergola near the finish line, looking at the track not far away.

"The head runner is about one kilometer away from the finish line, and we'll be there soon." Mu Feibai came over with two bottles of water, and sat down beside Qiu Yu, "Why aren't you competing this year?"

"I'm participating? Then it's no match for victory." Qiu Yu took a bottle of water from Mu Feibai and said with a smile, "After all, I set the records for these events organized by the club."

Mu Feibai also smiled: "That's true."

He leaned against the back of the bench, with a relaxed tone: "Even the little dark horse in the men's group this year is still far from your level... But he is already very good. I always thought that the one who has undergone surgery Oga would be physically weaker and would not be able to beat someone who hadn't had surgery."

Hearing this, Qiu Yukun glanced at Mu Feibai, and said in a bad mood: "That's because you can apply for surgery when you are over 25 years old. After the peak physical fitness period, it is difficult to achieve the ideal training effect. It is not because your body changes after surgery. Difference."

As for the "little dark horse" who just joined the club this year, it is because he likes sports and has been actively exercising after the operation, so he can maintain a good physical condition.

The "Oga gender selection right" bill was passed three years ago, led by the first star district in the east, and currently four star districts have followed suit and opened up the application channels for thread body resection surgery.

Of course, taking into account many factors, the age limit for surgery applications is set at 25 years old. When the Star Alliance government no longer distributes inhibitors to Oga for free, Oga in need can submit surgery applications. Of course, the review process will still exist, but it will be slightly looser than before.

However, because this bill has only been passed for less than two years, there are not many Oga who choose surgery, and most of them are widowed in old age. This has led to the fact that in the club founded by Qiu Yu, Oga who have undergone surgery are nothing. Competitiveness.

Yes, this fitness club, which only accepts Oga members, was founded by Qiu Yu.

Three years ago, when the Gender Choice Act was passed, Qiu Yu left Eagle Cavalry and founded the club with the help of Tang Zhi. He submitted a lot of application documents to the Star Alliance Culture and Sports Department, and successfully obtained the The qualification to hold Star League-level events has created various official records for the competitive sports the club is involved in.