17

Qiu Yu still participated in the evening training Rank that day.

"Ghost 2207" is now his training number. In order to ensure the training effect, he changed the appearance of the character again, unified with the competition number, and used the scanned body data.

He has been in this body for more than a month now, and he has stronger control over his limbs than before. Even if his hands and feet are short now, his combat will no longer be affected.

There is a cooperation between the Eagle Rider team and the Yuyou live broadcast platform. Each team member has to complete 15 hours of live broadcast tasks every month. They usually agree to take turns to start the broadcast during Rank training. Who should go to the live broadcast room.

This evening training just happened to be Mu Feibai's turn to start the broadcast. As soon as he entered the live broadcast room, he was swiped by a large bullet screen, and the same sentence was swiped—

"Congratulations to Mushen for completing the first Fg run list achievement! What about proposing on your knees?"

Mu Feibai: ...

Even his matched teammates smiled and asked him, "Hey, Mushen, what about proposing on your knees?"

Mu Feibai smiled and punched him: "Chu Xingyan, you are enough."

Chu Xingyan is the former captain of the Endless team. He has retired for two years and is currently signed to Yuyou to do live broadcast. He has never met Mu Feibai on the field, but he has met Mu Feibai many times in the online Rank. He has been a teammate and an opponent, so he is barely an acquaintance.

"That ghost 2207 is really Oga?" Chu Xingyan couldn't help being curious.

"Well, really." There is no need to keep this matter a secret.

"What do your bosses think, signing Oga into the team?" Chu Xingyan couldn't understand, "You have two Alphas in your team, so aren't you afraid that he will be a disaster?"

As he spoke, he looked towards Mu Feibai.

Today, Rank Mu Feibai is still teaming up with Du Chen. Coach He seems to want Du Chen and Mu Feibai to cooperate and get closer so that things like Tang Weiran will not happen again in the future.

Du Chen obviously heard what the two said, but he didn't even show an expression, he lowered his head and silently stroked the gun in his hand.

Mu Feibai gave a "tsk" and glanced at Chu Xingyan: "What do you think Alpha is? You have to **** any Oga you see? Why don't you guys fight every time you see a female Beta? Alpha also has aesthetics. Bar?"

Chu Xingyan laughed: "What? He doesn't look good?"

Mu Feibai was a little annoyed and didn't want to discuss this topic any more.

Just when the preparation time was over and the game started, he waved his hand casually, ignored Chu Xingyan, and led Du Chen out of the base.

Unexpectedly, he just entered the wild area and killed a few mutant beasts, when the game information suddenly popped up——

""Ghost 2207" killed "Star F"."