96

"We played a practice battle." Qiu Yu sat up, "Is the training over?"

"Yeah." Mu Feibai walked up to Qiu Yu with big strides, and asked with concern, "Aren't you hurt?"

"No." Qiu Yu laughed, "How could you be injured in the practice battle?"

Mu Feibai glanced at Liu Jinrong, and pouted his mouth: "What if someone's attack is not serious or serious?"

Liu Jinrong said happily: "Oh no, Captain, I wonder if you misunderstood brother Qiu? Do you really treat him like an ordinary Oga? Obviously he beat me so hard that I have no strength to fight back, okay?"

Seeing that Qiu Yu really didn't look like he was injured, Mu Feibai heaved a sigh of relief, and was also in the mood to joke: "Isn't it you? You are so proud of being beaten so hard that you have no strength to fight back?"

Liu Jinrong grinned and said, "It's nothing to be ashamed of losing to our captain's wife!"

With the phrase "captain's wife", Mu Feibai was immediately pleased.

On the contrary, Qiu Yu asked with a smile, "Who said it must be the captain's wife?"

Seeing that Liu Jinrong was puzzled, he added: "What if our captain is the wife?"

Liu Jinrong: "...What the hell?!"

Is it possible that there are really Alphas in this world who are oppressed by Oga? !

He looked at Mu Feibai in shock.

Mu Feibai: ...

Fortunately, there is no live broadcast now, otherwise the group of fans who raved about him and Qiu Yu OA wouldn't be even crazier!

Mu Feibai bared his teeth, smirked and reached out to grab Qiu Yu: "I want to see who is the madam."

As he said that, he rushed over and wrestled with Qiu Yu.

It was just a joke, not even a fighting practice battle, Qiu Yu was not afraid of him, and tried to fight back with a smile, but in reality, this body was still not as good as Alpha in all aspects, and he was completely suppressed by Mu Feibai within a few moves , pressed on the cushion.

"Say, who is Madam?" Mu Fei asked with a smile.

"I am I am." Qiu Yu didn't care about this, and admitted perfunctorily.

It's just a joking name, it doesn't hurt or itch.

At this time, Liu Jinrong had already slipped to the gymnasium door without a sound, blocked Zhou Shu and Du Chen who wanted to come in and called for someone, and shouted happily: "Hurry up, don't disturb the captain! This expired dog food I can’t get enough to eat, so I’d better go to the cafeteria early to grab the braised pork…”

Zhou Shu laughed loudly when he heard the words, and shouted deliberately: "Captain, remember to close the door, otherwise you can hear clearly from outside—"

Mu Feibai let go of Qiu Yu, raised his voice and replied, "Get out!"

Zhou Shu laughed arrogantly and ran away all the way.