EXTRA

After a fierce battle, there was a mess everywhere.

Qiu Yu randomly tore a fairly clean cloth from a corpse, wiped off the blood-stained long knife in his hand, and walked around the field again, recovering all the arrows that had just been shot.

"Captain," a boy who looked no more than thirteen or fourteen years old trotted over, "the number of people has been counted, 62 corpses, 24 of them belonged to Zhu Dashi's gang, 19 were killed by us, and the other 5 were in the He was killed when attacking this settlement...It's a pity that he ran away three or four times, but Zhu Dashi's confidant was not caught."

"Hmm." Qiu Yu remained expressionless, "Are there any survivors?"

"I haven't found it yet." The young man tutted, "Zhu Dashi's gang is notoriously ruthless, let alone men, even women and children..."

Unexpectedly, halfway through his words, he was interrupted by another voice not far away: "Captain! There is a survivor here! The injury is a bit serious, come and take a look!"

When Qiu Yu heard it, he immediately turned around and trotted over. While running, he had already taken out the first aid kit from his arms.

The survivor was a boy, about eleven or twelve years old, his figure was not considered weak, but there were scars all over his body, the heaviest one was a knife wound from his left shoulder to his right abdomen, his ribs were visible, he was almost killed The child was disembowelled.

The first aid items at hand were limited, so Qiu Yu could only simply stop the child's bleeding first, then use the materials at the scene to tie up a stretcher, put the seriously injured child on it, and let two members of the team carry it back to the temporary station— There was an accompanying military doctor in the temporary garrison, and with her there, the child's chances of survival would be much higher.

After Qiu Yu led the team to clean up the battlefield, transported back the supplies there in batches, and buried the innocent residents of the settlement who were killed by the gang of thugs, he returned to the station.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he stepped into the camp, he was hurriedly dragged away by an assistant next to the military doctor.

"That child is very dangerous, and now he needs type O blood." The assistant said as he walked, "Zhou Xiaoluo has given him a transfusion once, it's not enough, so I can only look for you!"

Recently, this place is not peaceful. Qiu Yu was ordered by the regular army of Luo City to bring people to encircle and suppress the armed gangs who committed crimes of burning, killing and looting nearby, and also cleaned up the mutated herds wandering around. In the ten or so days since the team set off, they have already fought seven or eight battles, large and small.

In a war, someone is bound to get hurt. With today's medical equipment, it is impossible to carry blood bags during the march. When soldiers are seriously injured and need blood transfusions, they can only give blood directly person-to-person. Qiu Yu had given blood transfusions to the wounded two days ago, and logically speaking, he couldn't afford another blood transfusion.

But the situation was urgent, and other blood-type matching people in the team had donated blood to their teammates in the past few days. As the captain, he is naturally obliged.

Soon, Qiu Yu arrived at the temporary medical tent.

Now there are three seriously wounded people lying here, two of them are their comrades-in-arms, and the other is the boy he just rescued from the battlefield.

The boy was lying flat on the ground covered with white sheets. The long wound in front of him had been stitched up and applied with medicine, but his face looked very pale, and his fingertips even showed a little corpse-like bluish white. Obviously the blood in the body is very insufficient.