26

As the regular summer season of "The Last Century" star area is about to start, the promotional videos of the popular teams begin to be played on various platforms in a loop, and the public opinion surrounding Qiu Yu becomes more and more chaotic.

Some people are still affected by the marketing account, thinking that he is a disaster, and will surely stir up the chaos of the Eagle Knights; some people are convinced by his strength after watching his Rank live broadcast, and passers-by become fans; Nibbling on his CP.

Qiu Yu, who was in the center of the vortex, was unaware of the chaos on the Internet.

Right now, he is trying to adapt to the dizziness caused by the jump of the spaceship - the first game of the Eagle Rider is an away game, and the city where the opponent is stationed is located on the border of the first sector, and there are three standard short-range jumps from the capital. Qiu Yu's body is not strong enough, and the impact of the leap on him is very obvious.

Dr. Qi handed over a glass of functional drink: "Drink it, and get some sleep. The next leap will be in an hour."

Qiu Yu took the cup, drank it up obediently, and let out a sigh of relief leaning on the back of the chair.

His face was still a little pale, but compared to the trip to the capital, his reaction this time was much smaller, at least he didn't spit it out.

It seems that physical exercise is still very useful.

It was already past three o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived at the destination city.

Eagle Riders booked a hotel near the competition venue for the players to rest, and their second competition that night started at eight o'clock.

"After playing the game tonight, I have to return to the capital early tomorrow morning, and there is another home game at ten o'clock tomorrow night." Mu Feibai glanced at Yuan Lu's tablet, and frowned at Qiu Yu. Play a game, are you okay?"

"En." Qiu Yu nodded, his face still pale.

At this time, even if he is unwell, he must do it. This is the path he chose.

Zhou Shu said with a smile: "It's all because the captain is unlucky. If you draw today to play at home and then fly tomorrow, you won't be able to play games after flying for two consecutive days."

The game days of the regular season in the first sector of "The Last Century" are every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. The 16 teams that have passed the pre-selection are divided into four groups to play rounds, one game for each host and guest, and the game is divided into eight days. This day is the first group match on Wednesday, and if it's the home court, Qiu Yu can relax and wait for work at the Yingqi resident.

It's a pity that the team's lottery was unlucky, and they were drawn to an away game in the first match. Qiu Yu could only fly over to play one game, and then fly back to play another game. Before the two games, he would be tortured by the leap.

"It's impossible to draw lots as we want." Du Chen said with a cold tone, "If you can't get used to it, it's better to give up as soon as possible."

Zhou Shu hooked Du Chen's neck: "Hey, I found out that you have always had a problem with Qiu Yu? Can't you know that? He is already our teammate."