34

A week passed quickly in the intensive special training.

It’s Saturday again, the quarter-finals of the regular summer season in the “End Century” sector, the Bluefin team will face Eagle Rider at home.

Bluefin is also an old club that won the Covenant Cup a few years ago. It has always been a "dead rival" relationship with Eagle Rider, and they usually play practice games often. However, during the regular season schedule recently, both sides seem to have mastered a certain "secret weapon", so they tacitly did not make an appointment in the near future.

Bluefin's coach had been teammates with He Jinxing for two years before, and during the preparation time, he ran to Eagle Rider's lounge carelessly.

"Yo, Lao He, let me come and see your baby."

"Go, go, the game is about to start, what are you watching?" He Jinxing was originally having a pre-match meeting for his team members. When he saw him coming in, he immediately got up and chased them away. Come let me see?"

Coach Blue Fin stayed at the door, pawing at the door frame and said, "Qi Chen has been playing as a starter for a year now, what's new?"

He Jinxing sneered: "Heh, he wasn't as enlightened last year as he was this year, and I don't know what you secretly fed him, but he even kept it hidden from our practice match!"

Coach Bluefin grinned: "You wronged me, didn't you? I clearly sent you an invitation, and it was your family Li Tingzhen who protected your Oga and ignored me!"

He Jinxing broke the man's fingers with a dark face, pushed him into the corridor, and closed the door behind his back.

In the lounge, Zhou Shu couldn't help laughing: "The relationship between Master Dong and our coach is still so close! I haven't practiced with Blue Fin recently, so I thought they were breaking up!"

Bluefin's coach is named Dong Ye, and the players call him Dong Ye directly.

Mu Fei glanced at him: "You also watched the video of the group match, Qi Chen has improved so fast, Master Dong must be trying to hide him."

Zhou Shu thought for a while, and agreed: "Yeah... the coach is right, I don't know what Dong Ye gave Qi Chen, last year he could only draw with me, why does he look so much stronger this year! Not bad Zhu Chaoyang and the others haven't made that much progress, otherwise I'd be scared..."

"Afraid?" Mu Fei said in vain, "If you have the time to be afraid, why don't you think about how to improve yourself?"

"..." Zhou Shu was speechless, "Captain, you are getting better at making chicken soup!"

The preparation time is over soon, and the game admission process officially begins.

Starting from the quarterfinals, 360-degree holographic projections, player names and ID introductions have been added to the entry of players, and players will enter the arena in turn following the introduction.

When Mu Feibai was introduced, there was a sudden burst of enthusiastic cheers and screams in the arena, and the fluorescent lights in the auditorium kept flickering, as if the galaxy suddenly fell, without the slightest sense of coldness in an away game.