56

On August 5th, one week before the opening of the Covenant Cup, all members of the Eagle Cavalry team boarded the long-distance spacecraft to the sixth sector in the west.

Because the inter-star area is too far away, it will take three days on the road, and it is not suitable for round-trip flights during the game. The Eagle Cavalry team decided to take the game cabins used by the players for training. They will stay in West Sixth during the entire Star Alliance Cup District league headquarters.

Now that there is an Oga in the team, it is not convenient to arrange for the team members to live in ordinary cabins during the three-day voyage—although there is a separate area on the spaceship for Oga, after all, they will live separately from the teammates. Half a public figure, once recognized by fans, is also troublesome.

Taking into account many factors, Li Tingzhen made a decision directly and bought a set of ten-person private cabin tickets for the team. The interior of the VIP cabin is an independent small space, including five bedrooms and a small hall. On one side of the hall, there is a row of simple kitchen appliances, plus two toilets and a bathroom.

Due to the limitation of spaceship volume, the area of ​​these partitions is not large, and the layout is compact. Each bedroom has two upper and lower bunks, and a circle of sofas in the small hall is only enough for five people to squeeze together.

According to He Jinxing's original intention, he wanted Qiu Yu to live in a room alone, but was rejected by Doctor Qi.

"His transition reaction is very serious, and he needs someone to take care of him." Qi Zhefeng said in a businesslike tone, "You should stay with me."

Unexpectedly, after discussions and discussions, no one wanted to live with the coach, no matter who heard the arrangement, they all looked pale.

He Jin was furious, but still made a compromise: "Okay, then Doctor Qi will live with me, Qiu Yu, you pick a Beta and live next to us."

Anyway, the size of the private cabin is not large, even if you are really unwell, the doctor can go there to check at any time.

Qiu Yu chose Lu Cun, his apprentice, and Yuan Lu, who was a girl, was alone.

Even though he has participated in two Star League Cups, this is the first time that Zhou Shu has enjoyed a private cabin on a spaceship. As soon as he entered, he looked around excitedly, and babbled, "Damn, this cowhide bed...fuck, the toilet is actually a vacuum type... Fuck, there are kitchen appliances here... Fuck, this bathroom! Why is it so big?"

The well-informed Mu Feibai gave everyone a popular science: "The outside of the spacecraft is a microgravity environment. In order to avoid accidental failures that cause the gravity of the spacecraft to fail, which will cause a chain reaction, the flow of water in the spacecraft is strictly controlled. You see, the kitchen and toilets are both There is no running water, and the only place where running water can be seen in the entire cabin is the bathroom—this bathroom is very airtight, and the back should be connected to the water storage area of ​​the spaceship."

Because the water must be concentrated, this bathroom can only be a public bathroom.

"Hahaha, it's so embarrassing," Zhou Shu said with a smile, "I haven't taken a shower in a public bathroom yet."

As he spoke, he stretched out his arms to wrap around Lin Jinxi's neck: "Come in with me later? Let's also experience the tradition of the second eastern sector, the public hot spring..."