28

Qiu Yu was carried into the car by Qi Zhefeng all the way, and immediately set off to return to the hotel where the team stayed.

As soon as the car door closed, Qiu Yu raised his hand and gently pushed on Dr. Qi's arm: "Put me down."

His face was still a little pale, and there was thin sweat on his temples, but his voice was very steady, without revealing too many traces of pain.

Qi Zhefeng observed his state and asked, "Is it okay this time?"

Seeing the concerned expressions of Dr. Qi and Coach He, Qiu Yu showed a comforting smile: "Fortunately, the battle is not too intense, the pain is still painful, but you can still move."

It can be seen that the recent physical training has been fruitful, and he has begun to adapt to the game cabin.

He Jinxing came to a sudden: "Are you deliberately showing weakness just now?"

Qiu Yu was not surprised to be seen through, and he didn't want to hide it. He nodded: "Before the quarterfinals and BO3, let them think that I can only last one game, so they can relax a little bit."

Everyone in Eagle Cavalry knows his strength, and he didn't try to pretend during the live broadcast of Rank. Now that he's in the professional arena, it's even more impossible to hide it.

Since you can't hide it, then don't hide it—pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger to paralyze the opponent is a strategy, and dropping ten with one force will deter the opponent is also a strategy. As long as he gains momentum on the field, opponents will inevitably feel timid when confronted with him. Timidity will make people hesitate. If you are afraid, you will lose half of it first.

However, Qiu Yu didn't intend to show weakness on the battlefield, but he could pretend off the field.

Let the opponent think that his body can only support one game. When it comes to BO3, the opponent may make a wrong judgment, and even tactically give up the first game with him in charge, and bet on blocking in "letting a chase Two" on.

Although this strategy can only be used once, the BO3 quarter-finals match is a knockout match. According to the schedule, they may encounter the Endless team and the Blue Fin team who are powerful enough to win the championship. Then, even if it is a strategy that can only be used once, it may affect the performance of Eagle Rider for a whole year.

He Jinxing asked: "Have you considered that the media will make use of the issue?"

Qiu Yu smiled: "Isn't that just right?"

If some media jumps out to get involved and spread the word that he is weak and can only play one game, by the way, he can find a "reasonable explanation" for his four consecutive rounds in Rank, which will help him dig a deeper hole. Bigger, deeper and more convincing.

Although Endless and Bluefin are smarter, they may not fall into the pit, but anyway, he doesn't need to put in any extra effort, he just does it easily, it's best if it's useful, and there's no loss if it's useless.

He Jinxing obviously thought of this too, looking at Qiu Yu with a somewhat gratified and complicated expression.

E-sports is a paradise for young people. His team members are all children who have never experienced the complexity of society. Rather than using tricks, children are more willing to conquer their opponents by strength. Disdain to cheat opponents with petty tricks and cleverness.

In the past, all the strategies of the team outside the arena were only considered by him and Li Tingzhen. It was the first time he saw his team members digging a hole in person.