69

Mu Feibai unexpectedly received a message from Tang Weiran.

Even before Tang Weiran jumped ship to Team Suse, the two of them rarely communicated in private, the conversations were basically limited to training and competitions, and sometimes they even confronted each other.

Unexpectedly, Tang Weiran would take the initiative to contact him at this time.

Tang Weiran: "On the Internet, what can I help you with?"

Mu Feibai was surprised: "You actually offered to help me?"

Tang Weiran: "To tell you the truth, Qiu Yu's game ID was picked up by you, and I had a hand in it. I'm sorry, I thought it was a trivial matter at the time, but I didn't expect it to cause heated discussions on the Internet, and it would have such an impact in the end. .I don’t want to owe you anything. I’m responsible for what I’ve done. If there’s anything I can do to help, feel free to mention it.”

Although she is proud, she also has her own principles.

Mu Feibai thought for a while, and replied: "Okay. I remember you have a brother Oga?"

Tang Weiran was immediately vigilant: "What do you want to do?"

Mu Feibai: "Let him go to this link to submit an application [web link]"

After a while, Tang Weiran: "Star Alliance Oga Federation? You want to sue Vie?"

Mu Feibai: "He deserves it."

Tang Weiran was speechless for a moment, and said: "I'm asking you, is there anything I can do to help you with scolding you online, but you asked my brother to help you initiate a joint lawsuit... okay, anyway, he It’s also mixed up, so I’ll pass it on to him.”

On this side, Mu Feibai was thinking of ways to get revenge on the guy who bullied Qiu Yu, while on the other side, Qiu Yu was thinking about how to help Mu Feibai restore his reputation.

Originally, he didn't intend to publicize his relationship with Mu Feibai, but in the current situation, it is too dangerous to find another way, and the best way to deal with it is to tell the truth.

And just telling the truth on social platforms is not convincing. After thinking about it, Qiu Yu decided to start a live broadcast so that the audience could see his expression and face, so that the more rational people would know that he was not lying.

As for the irrational ones...

Since they are already irrational, there is no need to convince them of the truth.

But after Qiu Yu told Coach He the idea of ​​live broadcasting, He Jinxing did not agree.

"Tomorrow is the final, so you don't have to think about it, just finish the game." The coach said, "Eagle Riding Club has its own public relations department, and they will deal with some of it first."

Qiu Yu was right after thinking about it, so he temporarily put the matter aside.

In any case, securing the Covenant Cup is the most important thing right now.

Coming out of the coach's room, Qiu Yu was about to go back to the room, but saw someone hovering at the door of his room.

With his head down, DU Chen kicked the carpet under his feet sullenly, occasionally glanced at the door, and moved his fingers slightly, as if he wanted to knock, but couldn't make up his mind for a while.