68

"Banned! Such a bad behavior of attacking Oga player must be suspended!"

"Assault Oga player? Mr. He, did you see the surveillance clearly? The two of them didn't have a physical conflict at all. It was your team member who tried to hurt my team member!"

"No physical confrontation? Then tell me what it is?"

"Heh, it's just a slight push. Everyone plays battlefield games, and the team members usually play tricks and jokes among themselves. What is this?"

"Qiu Yu is Oga, he is an Alpha who suddenly attacked—"

"So what about Oga? Isn't Oga a player? Besides... Heh, he has already been marked by your people, so he won't be induced to react emotionally anyway. A joke of this level can't be like this? Besides , your team members also shot at Vie, and three of them bullied one. Do you want to be suspended? OK, everyone involved in this matter will be suspended, that's only fair."

He Jinxing sat at the conference table, his face as dark as the bottom of a pot.

This incident was obviously caused by MIG team members causing trouble, and the surveillance filmed it clearly. He complained to the Star Alliance Cup Organizing Committee, but who knew that the coach of the opposing team turned out to be a rascal!

Looking at the situation in the surveillance, it was obvious that Vie took the initiative to attack and failed to restrain Qiu Yu, only to be restrained by Zhou Shu and Lu Cun who heard the sound. Zhou Shu was still very measured. Seeing that Vie didn't fight back after being caught by him and Lu Cun, he didn't continue to attack. None of the four people involved was injured.

In the end, this rascal was talking nonsense with his eyes open, and wanted to bite back.

In fact, judging from the state of the players alone, this sneak attack did not cause any obvious damage, and the physical conflict was not as serious as the one between DU Chen and KKL last time.

Thinking of this, He Jinxing couldn't help but rejoice—fortunately, Du Chen wasn't there at the time, otherwise the little temper got mixed up, and he probably would have seen blood again today.

However, the impact of this incident on Eagle Cavalry was not small at all.

At that time, Vie was live broadcasting the whole time. Although it was not in his live broadcast room, it was in a chat group that was extremely discriminatory against Oga. The moment he took off the towel around Qiu Yu's neck, the people in the group chopped off the head and tail and cut it into a video and sent it to the game forum. With the deliberately rhythmic speech, there was an uproar immediately.

Cupid has already been flagged!

Vie also said he smelled MU!

Then why did MU say in the semi-final interview that he and Cupid are just teammates? !

"Wow, I really didn't expect MU to be a scumbag A, tagging Cupid and not admitting it!"

"Really? Could it be that Cupid has another boyfriend? It doesn't have to be the MU mark, right?"

"Cupid was photographed several times by reporters in the first sector of the East. At that time, he had no teeth marks on his neck [picture] [picture] [picture] so he must have been marked after joining EWG."