29

The next day's home game, Eagle Rider won without any suspense, and the two games against another team on the weekend were also easily won.

Qiu Yu's performance in these four games is obvious to all. The voice of cheering for him overwhelmed all the slander and rhythm. The fans of "The Last Century" were immersed in the excitement of "celebrating the addition of a new general to the first star area". In the atmosphere, Eagle Rider once again became the favorite to win the championship.

Until the end of June, Yingqi ushered in a home game against Jueran.

What was randomly picked up in this game was an unremarkable city attack and defense map. It was an old map from the beginning of the server of "The Last Century". Without tricks, the game becomes a pure collision of strength.

Although the Jueran team has some strength, it is still unable to completely compete against the Eagle Cavalry for the time being. When the game lasted for fifteen minutes, it had already shown its defeat. The hope of turning defeat into victory.

"We saw that the Eagle Rider has taken down the second towers on the southern and northern routes, and the resources in the wild area have been cleared up quickly. The impact of being robbed by Qiu Yu of a special mutant beast at the beginning is still very big. The Eagle Rider The energy advantage of the base has continued until now." The commentator's tone was calm, and it seemed that there would be no more changes in this game.

"Oh, Lin Jinxi replaced the first siege engine." Another commentator said, "It seems that the Eagle Riders have already started preparing to attack the city defense area."

During the match, Mu Feibai forced his opponent back, pressed his headset and ordered on the team channel: "The three towers on the southern line are ready to start a team. Qiu Yu, steal the special type."

Qiu Yu had already rushed to the wild area of ​​the Jueran team, lurking near the lair where the special mutant beast was about to be born, entered a state of silence, raised his hand and tapped twice on the headset as a response.

Soon, the mutant beast will refresh.

Qiu Yu lay in ambush at the sniper point, shot and killed the opponent's jungler and support player with the attack of the special-type mutant beast, and jumped towards the injured mutant beast with a knife.

Everything is in order, and victory is almost at your fingertips.

Unexpectedly, Mu Feibai's team battle was fierce, and a message popped up in the game information——

"EWG_Cupid is killed."

In this situation, even the commentator couldn't help being stunned: "What's the situation? Qiu Yu died in battle?"

The director immediately found Qiu Yu's perspective and played back a short section of content.

At the moment when Qiu Yu came into contact with the special mutant beast in Jueran wild area, his field of vision suddenly shook violently. Immediately afterwards, he narrowly avoided the head-on blow from the mutant beast, but his shoulder was still injured. It can be seen from the subsequent screen that Qiu Yu's state is not right, his reaction speed has obviously slowed down, but his style of play has become more aggressive, as if he is deliberately fighting with his life.

Until his strength was exhausted, he failed to avoid the fatal blow of the mutant beast and was nailed to the ground by the long and sharp tail blade.

"What the hell? What the **** is Qiu Yu doing?!"

"This style of play is not like him!"

"Why is he so dazed all of a sudden?"

"No, am I the only one who thinks he's so fierce? Although he was killed by the mutant beast in the end, his attack power just now was beyond the charts, okay?! I've never seen a person solo against a mutant beast so quickly. It's going berserk!"