84

However, to the great disappointment of the fans, Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu never met each other after ten qualifying matches.

Qiu Yu even met the top Alphas in the first star area, such as Tang Weiran who is sober, Liu Ruihan who is endless, Qi Chen who is blue fin, Qin Tian who is Jueran, and even Du Chen I've been to a team of teammates, but I haven't seen Mu Feibai's shadow from the beginning to the end.

"It's over, it's over, Mu Shen is in danger."

"Hahahaha Cupid's little angel touched all the Alphas of other teams, but he didn't meet Mushen. Isn't this a kind of NTR? Laugh to death."

"Look, Mushen, I told you to run away! I told you not to propose! Do you regret it now? Hahahaha!"

Mu Feibai, who won the qualifying match with a complete victory record, fell into silence as he watched the rapidly rolling barrage in front of him.

If he had known, maybe he should have deliberately lost a game, and then used the establishment of FG as an excuse... to push the boat along?

No, not suitable.

The idea of ​​"pushing the boat with the flow" had just emerged, but was rejected by Mu Feibai himself.

At the same time, the atmosphere in Qiu Yu's live broadcast room was completely different.

All the spectators who watched his placement match were almost stunned by his operation in the new map—

"Ahhhhhhhh! God! Tell me, are you a spy sent by the development team to Eagle Rider?"

"Good guy, I'm direct, good guy, even though I watched the whole process from Qiushen's perspective, I was stunned the whole time—why can I pass here? How did I get around here? Where am I? How the **** am I here???”

"Don't run away, you foolish one in front, you are my half-brother!"

"But it's a pity, Qiushen and Mushen didn't meet each other, both of them won the victory, and Mushen escaped a marriage proposal just like that!"

Although Mu Feibai didn't directly agree to set up FG again, it didn't affect the self-confidence of the fans—that is, Mu Feibai was more fond of fans, and they didn't get angry when they messed around. That's why they were so bold.

Seeing the fans' regrets, Qiu Yu only felt amused in his heart, and was inexplicably relieved.

In fact, he also knew that this kind of matter of asking fans to propose to him immediately was just a joke, and he didn't need to take it seriously, but when he thought of that scene, he couldn't help but feel a little at a loss.

The word marriage was too far away for him.

Even if the world he lives in is no longer that wasteland, it is still hard for him to imagine that he might get married one day. Establishing a romantic relationship with Mu Feibai was something he had never imagined.

If Mu Feibai's FG came true today, and the other party really knelt down on one knee in front of him and proposed to him, he didn't know how to face it.

promise? He still can't make up his mind.

Do not agree? He didn't want the relationship between the two to come to an impasse.