48

Until the breathing subsided along with the restlessness in the body, Qiu Yu let out a long breath, turned around and sat on the ground, raised his hand to touch the remaining pain on the back of the neck—there was still some soreness there, and it felt very uncomfortable.

Mu Feibai quickly grabbed his wrist: "Don't touch it."

He got up and entered the room, turned around for a moment, and handed Qiu Yu a disinfectant wipe.

Qiu Yu wiped off the remaining blood on the back of his neck, sat where he was, silent.

Mu Feibai looked at him for a long time, and asked in a low voice: "You...have you brought a neck brace? How do you plan to cover up the tooth marks?"

When Oga is marked by the new Alpha for the first time, there will be a marked tooth mark on the skin, which will be light red after healing. His mark marks the man as his own. Therefore, for a long time in history, people judged whether Oga was chaste by marking tooth marks.

Of course, this bad habit has long since been abandoned, and in the more open western sector, it is not uncommon for some popular Oga to carry several different tooth marks.

Qiu Yu knew about this incident in Yuanshen's memory, but he didn't care.

Mu Feibai saw that there was no abnormality in his face, thought for a moment, and suddenly smiled amusedly, and asked tentatively: "I marked you, how about...I'll be your boyfriend?"

Qiu Yu looked at him.

With just one look, Mu Feibai knew what Qiu Yu wanted to say.

So, before Qiu Yu could refuse, he took the initiative to cut off the conversation: "Just kidding."

He sat against the wall opposite Qiu Yu, smiling without any force: "Don't look at me like that, I'm not old-fashioned, I won't treat you as my...someone just because of a mark. Cough, and I am Eagle Cavalry Captain, you are responsible for the outcome of the competition, and I want to win the final too. That’s it, it’s good to solve the problem like this.”

Qiu Yu looked back and sighed silently.

Mu Feibai spoke too fast, and said a lot of words in one breath, obviously nervous.

"I'm sorry." Qiu Yu said, "I used you to achieve my goal, so you can make a request to me. I can't do anything about emotional matters, but other things, if I can do it, I will definitely do it."

Mu Feibai stared at Qiu Yu, the emotion in his eyes surged for a moment, and then slowly calmed down.

Then he twitched his lips and said with a smile: "I can't think of it now, can you make a note first? Wait until I think of something for you to do, and then cash it out?"

Qiu Yu nodded: "Yes."

After finishing speaking, he leaned against the wall and got up: "I'll go back first. Good night."

Mu Fei sent the person out in a regular manner.

Seeing Qiu Yu enter the room and close the door, he retreated to the room, leaned against the door panel, raised his head and took a deep breath.

After a long time, he raised his hand and touched his lips with his fingertips, and couldn't help laughing out loud.

Just thinking about it, the bracelet suddenly vibrated twice.

Mu Feibai came back to his senses, and clicked on the message from his brother.

"The person you asked me to check is Wen Zhiyi. He used to be the orphan of a wealthy businessman in the first star district in the east. Later, he went to develop in the third star district in the east. Now he is the son-in-law of the Pei family over there. He has some tricks. As soon as the son got married, he climbed into a wealthy family. But there is no threat, I have already sent someone to deal with it.”

(BL)This Omega is Fierce and WildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara