14

Unexpectedly, before Qiu Yu returned to the dormitory, Dr. Qi called him into the club infirmary.

Mu Feibai originally wanted to follow in, but after walking a few steps, he suddenly realized something, raised his hand to touch his nose, smiled at Qiu Yu, and obediently waited outside the door.

The procedure for signing a family doctor is not complicated, just operate it directly on the government's medical welfare portal. After signing the contract, Qiu Yu's electronic medical record reading and writing rights were quickly transferred to Qi Zhefeng through the website.

Dr. Qi briefly flipped through the medical records, with no expression on his face: "Haven't had a comprehensive physical examination for two years? I suggest you have a supplementary physical examination in the next few days. I will prescribe a one-year Oga function monitoring for you, and you cannot use it during the monitoring period." Line body injectable inhibitor...is there an Alpha?"

"No." Qiu Yu replied.

"Well, if you meet your favorite Alpha within a year, you can mark the line during the monitoring period, just remember the marking date."

As he said that, Qi Zhefeng picked up the electronic pen to write and draw on the tablet: "I will provide you with an enteric-coated inhibitor gel, which is the same as capsules. Use it every day and try not to stop it. You can use it urgently during the overflow period. Add one or two, no more than three per day."

Dr. Qi spoke swiftly and acted vigorously, and quickly prescribed a good prescription for Qiu Yu. He took out a box of suppressive gel from the cabinet and handed it over: "There are instructions for use in the box. I will start using it tonight. If you don't know how to do it, come to me."

Seeing that the doctor had nothing to say, Qiu Yu left with the box.

Mu Feibai was still waiting outside the door to send him back to the dormitory, and when he saw someone coming out, he immediately followed him, and casually picked up a topic: "You will start training with me tomorrow, have you ever played in the game cabin before?"

"No." Qiu Yu was actually a little curious, "What's the difference between a game cabin and a helmet?"

"The game cabin is more sensitive than the helmet. With the assistance of the pulse suit, the body's control of touch and stress will be more precise." As he said, Mu Feibai sighed exaggeratedly, "I thought you were also using the game cabin. Yes, who knew that the helmet you have been using... you can still shoot me to death with a helmet, you are very strong."

Qiu Yu is not modest: "If it is replaced by a game cabin, I will be stronger."

Mu Feibai just laughed: "Sure, I don't want to touch the helmet after playing the game cabin. Hey, but it's hard to say..."

"What?" Qiu Yu raised his eyebrows.

"The game cabin puts even more pressure on the nerves, just with your small body," Mu Feibai said, sweeping his eyes around Qiu Yu, and teasingly said, "You may not be able to follow the whole training session tomorrow. Well. Even if you follow up in the morning, you probably won’t be able to participate in the training in the afternoon because of the pain.”

Hearing this, Qiu Yu laughed disapprovingly.

"Do you want to bet or not?" Seeing his disdain, Mu Fei got excited, "If you can follow the whole day of training tomorrow, I will call you 'Brother'!"

Qiu Yukun said to him, "I'm older than you, you should have called me 'brother'."

Mu Feibai seemed to have been touched by some keyword, and laughed out loud, leaning into Qiu Yu's ear: "Huh? How are you better than me..."