55

After lunch that day, Mu Kaiqing was suddenly stopped by her younger brother.

"Brother, has our group received the order for medical equipment? I seem to have the impression that I heard you call." Mu Feibai said solemnly, "Then can you contact a powerful doctor? Oga Department."

But Mu Xiqing said: "I took the order for medical equipment, but it was military supplies, and it was the army, not the hospital. If you want to find a good doctor, you might as well ask Qi Zhefeng, he used to be from the Oga department ..."

As he spoke, he suddenly realized, and his face darkened suddenly: "You ask Dr. Oga? Who do you ask? You kid must have killed someone, right?!"

"I want to kill you." Mu Feibai gritted his teeth and went upstairs angrily.

That afternoon, he hurried back to the team's resident.

There was no time to go back to the dormitory, so he knocked on the door of the infirmary with his luggage on his back.

Qi Zhefeng was a little surprised when he saw Mu Feibai: "Are you looking for me?"

Seeing that no one else was in the infirmary, Mu Feibai closed the door behind his back and locked it.

Seeing him like this, he didn't come to see a doctor, Qi Zhefeng raised his brows with great interest.

"That, Brother Qi." Mu Feibai called his brother very smoothly when he asked for help, "Do you know Dr. Oga who is particularly good at surgery? Can you introduce me?"

During the two years when Qi Zhefeng worked in the public hospital, he saw a lot of Alpha who didn't want to be responsible for Oga's pregnancy, so he lost his mind for a moment.

But he quickly realized that his expression was a little complicated: "You...asked for Qiu Yu?"

Mu Fei blushed, a little embarrassed: "Ah, yes."

He pursed his lips, and looked at Qi Zhefeng with serious eyes: "I heard that the operation he wanted to perform was risky, so I thought, I want to find the most powerful doctor to do it for him, it is best to hire an expert The team, plus the emergency doctors and equipment in all departments are on call. Don't worry, I have money, if Qiu Yu can't afford it, I can make it up for him, as long as you can introduce it to me."

Qi Zhefeng's gaze fell on Mu Feibai's face for a long time, and Mu Feibai panicked after staring at it for a long time, before he asked: "Since you know that the operation is risky, don't you persuade him to give up?"

The answer to this question, Mu Feibai himself is not completely sure yet.

If it is possible not to have an operation, he certainly doesn't want Qiu Yu to take the risk. He doesn't want to persuade him now, but when he thinks about it in the future, when he thinks of Qiu Yu being pushed into the operating room in a hospital gown, and the scene in that nightmare, he feels a little nervous. The urge to stop.

Mu Feibai couldn't help but feel depressed: "I...don't want to persuade him for the time being. If he wants to give up, of course he can give up; if he doesn't want to give up, I have to do something to help him minimize the risk... He has no connections and no money. I have it."

There was another lengthy silence.

Qi Zhefeng asked: "Do you like him?"