31

"Test failed."

At the replay meeting after the game, Mu Feibai spread his hands helplessly, and looked at He Jinxing: "Look, if I don't stop playing, even Zhou Shu can't keep up, let alone Xiaolin and Xiaolu. The two of them Just came up from the youth training, neither know the opponent nor adapt to the rhythm of the game. What's more, there is DU Chen who has a bad temper..."

Du Chen's face turned red, he pursed his lips, and admitted his mistake: "I'm sorry, I got in on the last wave."

Zhou Shu also quickly took the blame: "I also have a problem. Recently, brother Qiu is here, and I have been very relaxed here, and I haven't tensed up today. Born in sorrow and died in peace, I will pay attention to it in the future."

This match was originally He Jinxing's intentional test, wanting to see what kind of results the team would have with Mu Feibai's full firepower without Qiu Yu.

The result was not very good, and he was not surprised at all.

"Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun have too little experience in competitions. They are tired in the later stage and can't keep up with their concentration." Mu Feibai suggested to Coach He, "It's time for them to increase their anti-stress training. In the past, the substitutes had a one-year cushion. They don't have the time and have to adapt as quickly as possible."

He Jinxing glanced at him: "And yourself. When you command, you must also consider the abilities of your teammates. Knowing that they can't do it, ordering them to forcibly force them will not have good results."

Mu Feibai was aggrieved: "You told me not to accept this match..."

He Jin gave him a blank look: "I told you not to keep it, I didn't tell you to order the rabbit to kill the wolf!"

Mu Feibai touched the tip of his nose and recognized it.

In fact, at the height of the professional league, the change of victory and defeat is too normal. After all, they are just a group of kids who play well in the game, not soldiers kings, nor the real God of War, usually in Rank or training games, you will come and go and take turns, whoever loses to the top teams All normal.

Mu Feibai and Zhou Shu have experienced a lot, so in fact, they didn't feel too much pressure after losing this match today.

But the other three were different.

Since leaving the arena, Du Chen became very silent, Lin Jinxi's eyes were always red, and Lu Cun cried directly, apologizing while crying, saying that he was sorry for the trust of the coach and teammates.

The review meeting is almost over now, and the three children haven't recovered yet.

Mu Feibai smiled helplessly, reached out and rubbed each of them.

"Okay, don't make a sad face." Then he hammered everyone on the shoulder again, "It doesn't matter if you lose a game, just correct your mistakes next time and win back! It's no big deal... If you really feel uncomfortable, go back and wait for Brother Qiu When you are in good health, let him train you devils."

Hearing this, Du Chen looked at Mu Feibai: "You will make up his mind for him."

Mu Fei raised his eyebrows: "He won't refuse. Believe it or not, I'll send him a message right now? If he doesn't agree, I'll buy all of you white peach soda for a year!"