38

"Off-Road Escape" is a small game of driving and racing. It is the same as the ranking battlefield. Five people, one driver and four shooters, drive an off-road vehicle together under the siege of mutant beasts and zombies. escape. The competitive mode of two or more teams is to race simultaneously in parallel tracks without direct conflict. The competition is about who can escape first and reach the finish line.

Of course, as a small off-road racing game, the driving roads on several maps are designed to be extremely complicated and rugged, the difficulty of the game is not low, and the live broadcast effect must be good.

Seeing the results of the lottery, Mu Feibai's fans immediately got into the mood:

"Enjoy God, FG! What if you lose!"

"Mushen is so good at driving, how could he lose? If you lose the live broadcast, drink Coke! Hahahaha!"

"What about winning?"

"Sing us a song if you win!"

Mu Feibai: ...

Mu Feibai raised his hand, and flicked a brain crash on the heads of his team members: "I'm taking the water friend instead of FG running order, don't try to dig holes for me again!"

Fans: "Tch, you're so boring."

Mu Feibai: "Let's do this. If you lose, you won't be punished. If you win...I'll send each of you a signed poster."

The fans immediately cheered: "Yeah!!"

However, someone pushed forward: "Two, Mushen and Qiushen each have one, okay?"

Mu Feibai raised his eyebrows and glanced at Qiu Yu, and said with a smile, "I'm fine, I can't decide what you God Qiu should do, you should beg him yourself."

The fans immediately looked at Qiu Yu, regardless of whether they were boys or girls, their eyes flickered at him, and because they couldn't figure out his temper, they didn't dare to speak casually.

Qiu Yu is really not good at dealing with this kind of battle.

These fans are different from the soldiers he has led. It is not easy for him to reprimand him, let alone teach him a lesson. Being watched with such anticipation by such a group of fans who are full of expectations for him, his heart cannot be hardened, and he can only compromise in the end. , nodded: "...OK."

Mu Feibai suddenly laughed.

He approached Qiu Yu and said in a whisper, "So you can't stand other people acting like a baby?"

Qiu Yu: ...

What's the use of lowering your voice? The live broadcast is still on!

No matter how low the voice is, the fans watching the live broadcast can still hear it, okay?

Sure enough, the barrage immediately became lively:

"Wow! God Qiu, this is too cute, isn't it?"

"On the battlefield, he is fierce and wild, killing people without blinking an eye, but off the battlefield, he is afraid of being acted like a spoiled child! Hahahaha what a super cute contrast! My blood tank is empty, help me!!"