121

Five years later.

Qiu Yu stood on the edge of a high cliff, raising his hand to feel the oncoming breeze.

For a moment, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he put on the goggles hanging on his forehead, tidied them up properly, then adjusted the gimbal lens fixed on his shoulder, and pressed the headset again.

"Get ready to jump."

As soon as the words fell, Qiu Yu rushed forward two steps and jumped off the cliff suddenly!

Below the cliff is a big river with waves and waves, the black water is rolling, the waves are crashing on the shore, and the momentum is extremely majestic.

Qiu Yu enjoyed the thrill of free fall for a while, and when he was about to hit the water, he grabbed the handles on both sides of the backpack behind him and opened the backpack hang glider.

The micro-jet hang glider draws a beautiful tail flame, and leads Qiu Yu to make a beautiful arc on the turbulent river, and then goes upstream along the canyon to the upstream of the mountain stream...

The live broadcast room of a certain holographic platform was filled with screams and exclamations.

"I rely on Qiushen cowhide! Even an Alpha would not dare to play such an exciting game!"

"Thank you God Qiu, my legs are already weak."

"I wanted to take the paragliding license test, but after watching Qiu Shen's live broadcast, I don't think I'm the material. Just watching the live broadcast, my heart is about to pop out of my throat!"

"Qiu Yu, hangs a sign of "Anchor of Tourist Area", and sells content of "Anchor of Desperate Area"."

Since the "Oga Sex Selection Rights" bill was passed three years ago, all Oga over the age of 25 can apply for thread body resection surgery, and Qiu Yu went for the surgery immediately. After half a year of recuperation, he began to travel around the Star Alliance. He moved the original game live broadcast room to the travel live broadcast area, and he officially became a travel anchor.

Over the past year, Qiu Yu has not only been to many places, but also obtained a lot of strange certificates. For example, deep sea diving license, jet hang gliding license, small spacecraft driving license, deep space parkour qualification certificate, there are more than a dozen of them.

And after every certificate test, it was accompanied by Mu Feibai's gnashing of teeth - as the fans in the live broadcast room said, Qiu Yu's travel was different from normal people, it seemed that he was playing with his life.

At this time, a professional e-sports player without a vest parachuted into Qiu Yu's live broadcast room.

EWG_Await: "Blue-purple sky, dark-toned soil and rocks, this is the frontier planet PX021? The one just developed in the first sector? Master, why did you travel so far?!"

Qiu Yu was flying freely in the canyon and had no time to watch the barrage and comment section.

However, an enthusiastic netizen replied to Lu Cun's question: "Hahaha Xiaolu, you were released just after the game, so you've been caught off guard! Your Mushen's first stop in the army was to train at PX021. Qiushen came with the army. , It is said that he will stay here for a whole year!"

Yes, Mu Feibai also left Eagle Cavalry.

He stuck with the 25-year-old upper limit for conscription and became a professional soldier.

But now that the world is peaceful, almost all star regions are busy developing outwards and opening up new resource planets, and there is no time to turn inward. So, after half a year of recruit training, Mu Feibai received his first mission—to go to the newly occupied resource planet PX021 in the first sector in the east to station.