6

"!!"

"Damn it! Mu Shen really overturned?!"

"Congratulations, when is the live broadcast of washing your hair upside down?"

Mu Feibai raised his hand and gently rubbed the tip of his nose, pretending to be sullen: "You guys are so proud of being spoiled. You just like watching me overturn so much? Are you supposed to be my fan?"

Barrage:

"It's so pink that it's naturally black, understand?"

"Hahahaha, it's so rare to see you overturning the car!"

"Obviously you are the one who smiles happily every time you are killed. We want you to be happy, that's why we like to watch you overturn."

Mu Feibai suddenly remembered a barrage.

"The one who said just now that his voice is so tender and nice, what is it... the person who was in love in his dream came out." He was overjoyed, "You also saw it just now, he is a strong man at least 1.8 meters. What? In your dream Love, that's it?"

As he spoke, he swiped the PDA screen, called up the player information of the game just now, and unfolded the information of "Ghost 2207" in the center of his field of vision.

On the screen, the opponent's tall figure and strong arms can be seen at a glance.

The audience was unconvinced: "It's just a game model, and it's not mandatory to scan yourself. Oga can also choose the body shape of a strong man. Isn't it allowed to have unique aesthetics?"

Mu Feibai just laughed: "With his skill, if he can be an Oga—"

In fact, seeing Mu Feibai overturning the car in the opponent's hands, everyone knew that that person could not be Oga. It was probably some professional player or retired boss who used a voice changer to conceal his identity.

But seeing that Mu Feibai was about to stand FG again, the barrage immediately began to sway:

"If he were Oga, would you play the suona upside down?"

"Standing upside down is too easy, get down on one knee and call daddy!"

"How about this, if he is Oga, how about you marry him?"

Mu Feibai is a person who likes to play games with fans, and he is not afraid of social death. Seeing that the ideas in the barrage are getting worse and worse, he smiled instead: "Okay, I will add him as a friend now and ask, if he is really Oga, I will Get down on your knees and propose, okay?"

Just kidding, in the professional e-sports circle, there has never been an Oga player so far.

His Fg will not fail this time.

However, the friend application sent out fell into the sea, and the other party did not pass it for a long time.

It's not Qiu Yu's fault.

Just after that game ended, he, as the final winner, killed Mu Feibai's training number under the watchful eyes of nearly a hundred players. After returning to the preparation room, dozens of friends applied to squeeze into his PDA. Qiu Yu ignored all of them and turned off the friend application.