103

As soon as he asked, Mu Feibai saw Qiu Yu looking at him with raised eyebrows.

He immediately reacted, coughed lightly, and said: "Just kidding, um cough, we haven't known each other for less than a year, it's really too early to say this... um, it's too early, I'm only 21, and I'm still a baby !"

Qiu Yu smiled and said nothing.

Mu Xilan is a big kid, "Pooh" Mu Feibai said: "Uncle shameless, I am the baby!"

Mu Feibai raised his hand as if trying to blow her mind, Xiao Xilan immediately hid behind Qiu Yu and made faces at her little uncle.

"Tsk, you really know who can support you." Mu Feibai couldn't bear to argue with Qiu Yu, so he could only let go of the brain in his hand. He was angry and funny, "I won't play games with you tomorrow."

"If you don't take it, don't take it! Hmph! I'll let Uncle Qiu take me!" Xi Lan crossed her waist and raised her face, "Uncle Qiu is much better than you!"

Mu Feibai: "Don't try to ride on my neck when you go to the garden party another day."

Mu Xilan: "...Little uncle, I was drunk just now, so don't believe the nonsense I said!"

Qiu Yu couldn't help laughing watching the two bickering.

Obviously they are uncles and nephews, but together they all become children.

On New Year's Eve in the first star region in the east, there used to be a custom of vigil. However, after so many years of changes, the custom that every household would abide by was gradually relaxed.

Near midnight, neon lights began to flicker in the sky of the capital city, intertwined into extremely gorgeous images—a giant dragon roaming the starry sky, a galloping horse dragging a golden streamer, and stars gathering and dispersing to trace out plum blossoms all over the sky.

These images are all composed of holographic projections, and because the light is high enough, everyone in the city can see it.

After the holographic image has been changing in the sky for a long time, as the countdown to the new year approaches, it gradually condenses into numbers, until finally the word "1" composed of light spots suddenly collapses towards the center. In the next second, fireworks that are more eye-catching than the previous image suddenly explode in In the night.

The fireworks formed by holographic projection are not restricted by the underlying science, and are more gorgeous than ordinary products in the world. They bloom in large areas, illuminating the whole world incomparably magnificent.

Qiu Yu stood on the terrace on the third floor of Mu Feibai's house, looking up at the cloudy night sky.

The color of the fireworks reflected in his pupils, dyeing his pupils with a strange gleam.

Mu Feibai leaned over and placed a light kiss on Qiu Yu's lips.

"Happy New Year." He wished in a low voice, "May you... all your wishes come true, and you will always be healthy and happy in this life."

As he spoke, he took out a red rope from his pocket, pinched the small buckle at the end of the rope, passed it over Qiu Yu's neck, and put it on Qiu Yu's neck.

At the bottom of the red rope, hung a small bamboo knot, inlaid with gold and jade, lifelike.

Mu Feibai said: "At first I wanted to give you the wishful lock that symbolizes health, but after thinking about it, you may care more about realizing your own life value. Well, I finally chose this bamboo knot."