58

League headquarters meeting room.

The person in charge of the sixth star region in the west took the tablet and left with satisfaction.

He Jinxing rubbed his forehead with a headache, and looked at Du Chen: "Next time, if you dare to be so impulsive, I—"

"Next time he dares to talk like that, I'll beat him up!" Du Chen poked his neck and refused to admit his mistake.

With a dark face, He Jinxing turned to Qi Zhefeng again: "Why do you even—"

"I act with discretion." Qi Zhefeng remained expressionless, "Isn't there nothing wrong with the scar? You can recover after two hours in the treatment cabin."

He Jinxing: ...

Don't let him save some time!

Fortunately, the person in charge of the Star League Cup in the West Sixth District was reasonable. He called the monitoring and found out the ins and outs. Knowing that it was someone from KKL who made insults first, he didn't really give Du Chen a suspension order. He only gave him a yellow card. In other words, the entire Star League Cup was suspended directly.

If it really got to that point, when Qiu Yu couldn't play, Eagle Rider wouldn't even have a substitute!

When He Jinxing went back, he gathered his team members for a criticism meeting.

At the criticism meeting, he repeatedly emphasized not to be impulsive, and finally said to Du Chen: "Look at Mu Feibai, he is the one who bears the brunt of being provoked, how can you hold your breath? Why are you—"

"If it wasn't for his quick feet, I would have shot too." Mu Feibai was very shameless.

He Jinxing was so angry that he blew his beard and stared.

Finally, Qiu Yu said, "I know you are protecting me, thank you."

When he said this, he looked at Du Chen solemnly: "But I also want to win the game, I want to win the Star League Cup. I don't want anyone to be injured or suspended for protecting me. I want to be with everyone Raise the championship trophy."

He Jinxing nodded with a relieved smile.

But I heard Qiu Yu continue: "So, there are some things that are not worthy of being human. We can wait until the Star League Cup is over before we settle the score."

He Jinxing: ...

When he went back, he resigned with Li Tingzhen.

If he continues to be the coach of this team, he will die of a heart attack one day.

Mu Feibai's face, which had been gloomy for a long time, suddenly turned clear, and he gave a low laugh.

"That's right." He relaxed his back and leaned back in the seat, "Isn't the KKL most wanting the Covenant Cup championship? If we can win three consecutive championships, our fists will be tough when we beat people."

Du Chen was silent for a long time, then looked at Qiu Yu: "Understood."

Qiu Yu smiled lightly.