92

It is impossible to broadcast live in a tent.

As the sun was setting, Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai just arrived at a campsite after visiting the grassland ecological area.

In fact, the campground itself has a hotel-style wooden house, but Mu Feibai felt that staying in a hotel was a bit boring, so he bought a tent in advance and brought it with him. He had gone camping with his family before, and he was very confident in the "crafts" such as tenting and outdoor barbecues, and secretly planned to show his skills in front of Qiu Yu.

Who knows, Qiu Yu is even better at camping than him.

When he was still remembering how to set up the tent, Qiu Yu had already handed him the necessary parts. Later, he felt that his work was not fast enough, so he did it himself, and packed a two-person tent neatly and comfortably.

Then the two lit up a portable oven outside the tent, and Qiu Yu took a dagger and sliced ​​the rabbit legs provided by the camp into thin slices, and put them on the dinner plate.

The blade of the knife reflected the flames, and as it danced quickly, only two bare bones were left in the whole rabbit leg, which was picked very clean.

Mu Feibai was stunned for a while watching Qiu Yu's knife movement, and silently put down the knife in his hand.

"Have you practiced your saber skills?" He smiled and leaned over to ask, "So you know how to cook?"

"A little bit." Qiu Yu put the clean shaved bones aside, and said casually, "It's just edible, you can't make delicate ones."

He has never learned how to cook, but in the environment like before, turning the ingredients he grabs into safe food anytime and anywhere is an essential skill for every soldier, and he has learned it by ear.

Next, Qiu Yu bought some ingredients from the camp. He sliced ​​and cut the ingredients into pieces, while Mu Feibai roasted them next to him. The two worked together and had a delicious dinner.

The temperature in the ecological area of ​​the safari park is artificially controlled, and the nights in early winter are not cold.

The two held hands and walked around the camp area for a while. When they returned to the tent, Mu Feibai took out a picnic cloth from his bag, spread it directly on the very original dirt floor of the camp, and lay side by side with Qiu Yu, watching The starry sky outside the transparent dome.

"I really like this original ecological environment." Mu Feibai lazily said, "The stars in the city are not so bright, they are all invisible due to the lights."

"What's there to see?" Qiu Yu said with a smile, "Wouldn't it be more shocking to look out of the window on the spaceship?"

He has seen a lot of starry sky in the wilderness, but it was the first time he saw the vast universe outside the window of the spaceship with his own eyes. He was shocked by the power of human beings in this world.

"No matter where you look at it, the starry sky will always be shocking." Mu Fei said, "Think about their existence for tens of billions of years, and the appearance of human beings is only a short moment for them. The universe is so big, we are definitely not the only ones." There may be intelligent life far away, in other star domains, there will be some planets occupied by other intelligent species. We cannot see them, but we may be looking at the sun on which they live .”