105

It wasn't until the third day of the Lunar New Year that Mu Feibai finally found the opportunity to go out with Qiu Yu to live the two-person world he had planned.

Because of the idea of ​​"sleeping out at night and what happens", Mu Feibai was a little absent-minded when he was visiting the scenic spot during the day. As a result, after accidentally stepping on the ice and almost falling flat, he was mercilessly laughed at by Qiu Yu.

Mu Fei blushed, and said angrily, "What are you laughing at! I'm just nervous, what's wrong? Isn't it normal to be nervous for the first time? Don't you feel nervous?"

Qiu Yu said with a smile: "It's not that nervous... Well, don't waste time, seeing that your mind is full of other things, how about we just book a hotel?"

Mu Feibai turned his head pretending to be disdainful: "I'm not that anxious."

After the words fell, he paused, then opened the bracelet, called up the navigation map, and looked for nearby hotels.

Qiu Yu couldn't help laughing again.

"You wait." Mu Fei glanced at him and said harshly, "See how I will deal with you in a while."

"Well, I'll wait." Qiu Yu wasn't afraid at all.

I don't know what criteria Mu Feibai used to select the hotels, but in the end he actually picked a place that is quite far from the scenic spot. After the rental car arrived, Mu Feibai suddenly thought of something again, hurriedly opened the bracelet, found a pharmacy nearby, and bought a bunch of things.

Qiu Yu rummaged through the bag, roughly guessing the purpose of these things from the product names, and finally took out a pack of powerful hemostatic liquid band-aids, and asked, "Why buy band-aids?"

Mu Feibai cleared his throat, pretending to be calm and said: "In case I can't control it and bite your neck, and I don't have a healing device at hand, this can barely work."

"It's quite thoughtful." Qiu Yu laughed, "But the powerful hemostasis type... Is it true that you bought it because you were afraid that I would stab you with a knife?"

Mu Feibai: ...

Mu Feibai ground his molars, and snorted: "Just be skinny, wait until you go upstairs, I'll make you so weak that you don't even have the strength to hold a blade."

Qiu Yu's eyes lingered on Mu Feibai for a moment, and he laughed in his heart: This kid almost wrote the word "nervous" on his face, and his mouth is still stiff.

After swiping the wristbands at the front desk of the hotel to register, the two took the elevator all the way to the top floor. After swiping the card to open the door, the indoor scene came into view, but it was completely unexpected by Qiu Yu.

The lighting in the room is dim and ambiguous, but the interior decoration style is very tough. Moreover, for Qiu Yu, he is too familiar with the various signs and symbolic lines in this room.

"...This is the officer's barracks?" Qiu Yu raised his eyebrows and looked at Mu Feibai, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "You also chose a cosplay room? Do you want to have fun like this for the first time?"

"You said..." Mu Feibai raised his hand and rubbed his burning ears, "...you want to see me in military uniform."

Qiu Yu: ...

He felt that he had probably accidentally boarded a pirate ship, and now he couldn't get off.

It's a pity that Mu Feibai didn't have the chance to put on the military uniform prepared for him by the hotel according to the reservation data.