16

This morning's training is an individual event, and the arrangements for each team member are different. In the afternoon, it is a group event, mostly for the group to cooperate with man-machine exercises and fighting confrontations.

According to the settings in "The Last Century", those huge special-type mutant beasts in the wild cannot be hunted directly by long-range weapons. Only "enchanted" melee weapons such as pulse daggers and high-frequency knives can deal with them. cause damage.

In addition, in the offensive and defensive mode and the grabbing mode, the ammunition of long-range weapons must be replenished through the purchase of base energy. Therefore, in many cases, the pros and cons of players' stealth and melee capabilities can determine the outcome.

So melee combat has become a compulsory course for all professional players.

Considering that Qiu Yu is Oga after all, and the training in the morning put a lot of pressure on his body, He Jinxing arranged for him to train with Lu Cun. Lu Cun had just been promoted from the youth training camp, and the training content was relatively light, just enough for Qiu Yu to get used to it.

Unexpectedly, less than two minutes after the training started, Lu Cun was hit by five "KO"s in a row by Qiu Yu, knocking the kid into a daze.

Lu Cun's face was pale, his voice trembling: "Master, Master..."

Qiu Yu sighed, stretched out his hand to pull the man up from the ground, and said, "Don't hold back, this is combat training, why are you hesitating?"

Lu Cun hesitated for a moment, his voice was as low as a mosquito: "I'm afraid that you... get hurt in the game... going out will hurt again..."

Qiu Yu had no choice but to laugh: "Do you think you can hurt me?"

Lu Cun couldn't help being stunned.

After waiting for Lu Cun's next attack for a long time, Qiu Yu was silent for a moment, raised his hand and called, "Coach, I apply for a fight with the captain."

Since the kid doubts his fighting ability, he doesn't mind showing his teammates his true strength.

Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you win a hundred battles, and the so-called "confidantes" on the battlefield must not only understand their own abilities, but also know the strengths and weaknesses of their teammates in order to make more accurate judgments on the battle situation.

Mu Feibai had just caught Du Chen's combo attack. Hearing Qiu Yu's words, the two of them stopped at the same time and looked at the training ground not far away.

Qiu Yu's game number character was just established today. He was wearing the default black vest and camel shorts, with a large area of ​​skin exposed. Coupled with his already petite figure, he looked extremely thin, as if he would shatter if he touched it. .

He Jinxing glanced at Mu Feibai, then looked at Qiu Yu for a moment, nodded: "Okay, you two try."

Mu Feibai took a short deep breath, trotted onto the training platform where Qiu Yu was, and grinned at him: "I won't let you in the game, be careful!"

Qiu Yu was not afraid at all, and raised his hand to hook his fingers towards Mu Feibai, which was very provocative.

Mu Feibai attacked without hesitation.

Qiu Yu, the new character of the competition number, was formed by scanning his current body. He is only 171 in size, with short arms and legs. When Mu Feibai came to meet him, he could almost wrap Qiu Yu in his arms.

However, the enemies that Qiu Yu faced were mutant beasts that preyed on people, not only ferocious, but also of different sizes. Therefore, he is never afraid of facing opponents taller than himself, and his small size also has the advantage of being small. Fortunately, there are no complicated rules in the fighting in the game. Winning and losing are all judged by killing, and the tactics of retreating into advance can also be used. .