43

Seeing this scene, the game commentator was immediately excited: "This is a big gamble!"

"If the Eagle Rider can take down the defense tower in the city defense zone before all the endless players are resurrected, there may be variables in this game!" Another person almost jumped up from the commentary booth, "We saw the two siege vehicles of the Eagle Rider The car drove straight in from the middle road—destroyed the last tower with only blood left, entered the city defense area and began to attack the city defense tower!"

"Zhu Fei tried to find an opportunity to destroy the siege engine, but was targeted by Mu Feibai—Mu Feibai chased him out of the city defense, biting him—Mu Feibai killed Zhu Fei! At this time, there are still fifteen seconds before Liu Ruihan's resurrection! Can the city car last until the end?"

"Damn it! Exciting! This is the first time I've seen an eagle ride like this!"

"Ah, is there really a chance? I'm about to have a heart attack!"

"Share a piece of cold knowledge: You can breathe while watching the game."

At the end of fifteen seconds, Liu Ruihan was revived in the base.

However, the two siege vehicles of Eagle Cavalry have not yet been able to dismantle the last two towers in the city defense area.

Two seconds later, Wu Song came back to life, and joined forces with Liu Ruihan to attack, trying to kill Du Chen who was driving the siege engine. However, he was forcefully dispersed by Mu Feibai who was stationed nearby, and had to retreat temporarily.

Three seconds later, Wang Zejia came back to life, joined Liu Ruihan, and finally destroyed the siege vehicle driven by Du Chen under the pressure of Mu Feibai. However, the two defense towers in the city defense area have been destroyed, and Lu Cun is still driving a car, attacking the base building!

Immediately afterwards, Zou Weiran was resurrected, but Liu Ruihan was killed by Mu Feibai with all his strength.

Wu Song and Wang Zejia besieged Du Chen, Du Chen was seriously injured, and after returning to the battlefield with Mu Feibai to kill Wu Song, he was also unfortunately killed.

Mu Feibai was wounded all over his body, but he had no time to heal it. Under the attack of Wang Zejia and Zou Weiran, he became ruthless, desperately blocking the enemy's attack time and time again for the siege engine with only a trace of durability left!

"Woc such a **** is too scary, isn't it QAQ"

"Crazy killing, crazy killing! With blood all over my body, one against two! This is too terrible. I will lose food in battle when I go back, and no one can stop me!"

"I want to say! Even if the Eagle Rider loses today! My God is always God!!"

"For some reason, this picture looks familiar? Where have I seen this kind of desperate play?"

"Brother in front, I too..."

"Raise your hands cautiously: Do you still remember that when Qiu Shen had a sudden burst of emotion in the game, at that moment, he was a bit murderous (although everyone scolded him, but I was really attracted by it at the time) Handsome with blood on his face TvT」

"Fuck, I remembered that too!"

"But wouldn't that be too desperate? It's impossible to continue to develop! If you continue to fight like this, Mushen will die, and he won't be able to hold on even with Lu Cun!"

Sure enough, when Zhu Fei was also revived from the base, Mu Feibai couldn't hold on under the attack of the two of them after all. He desperately took Zou Weiran away, but fell under Wang Zejia's knife.