3

In the ruins of the ruins covered by green trees, a vigorous figure shuttled through it, accompanied by a few scattered gunshots, mercilessly harvesting all the mutant beasts along the way.

"The sniper cover from the opposite side fell."

"OK, let's get together and get the second point!"

"The energy of the base is almost enough, can the ghost arrive?"

"no problem."

Qiu Yu sent the crystal nucleus back to the base, exchanged the energy for a rifle suitable for team fighting, and rushed to the No. 2 high point in the center of the battlefield.

In this "Glory" three-star to "Legend" one-star promotion match, he randomly got the point capture mode.

Different from the offensive and defensive mode of pushing towers and defending each other, the capture point mode emphasizes the confrontation between players. The jungle position has to balance between mutant beasts and team battles, and the requirements for players' battlefield awareness are higher.

Fortunately, at high ranks, the level of passer-by players has also improved significantly, and they are more willing to communicate, and occasionally they are lucky and can meet good conductors.

When Qiu Yu rushed to the second point with the fort, he was caught up in a small-scale team battle.

Two people came from the opposite side, interrupting the ongoing analysis process on their side. Point 2 is still under the control of the opponent—so, after the opponent player is killed, he can choose to spend more energy to resurrect directly at this point. The obtained crystal nuclei can also be submitted directly at this point, without having to rush back to the base further away.

The advantages are obvious.

Qiu Yu boarded a high spot in the ruins suitable for sniping, set up his rifle steadily, and aimed at the two enemy soldiers in the field.

At this level, players are more or less aware of counter-sniping, and they are very proficient in tactical footwork. They keep moving and try not to leave time for their opponents to aim.

However, "The Last Century" is a game after all, not a real battlefield. Therefore, the combat distance here has been greatly shortened, and even the range of firearms is completely different from reality.

At such a distance, Qiu Yu didn't even need to deliberately aim when shooting.

As soon as the enemy player emerged from behind a bunker, he was directly fed by a bullet into his forehead and died on the spot.

"Enter the stage and continue to analyze." Qiu Yu gave a succinct instruction in the channel.

In the next second, he left the sniper point, turned around and walked around a ruined wall, and caught the second enemy who came to cut the sniper point, and decisively harvested it.

The teammate whistled: "Ghost boss is awesome!"

Qiu Yu didn't take it seriously, and continued to touch the enemy with his rifle in his hand, and said casually: "A special mutant beast is about to spawn in the northwest, I'll go and have a look."

The teammate was silent for a moment, unable to complain: "Brother, the northwest side is the opposite wilderness."

Qiu Yu: "Well, I know."

Another teammate was overjoyed: "If you continue to grab like this, the jungler on the other side will cry."

The jungler on the opposite side... I was really about to cry.