116

In the first round of the semi-final, Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai, who were in their prime, fought side by side, winning without any pressure.

And MIG also seemed to know that this round had no chance of winning, so they really focused on consuming Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai's bodies. Seeing that the team members had no ability to resist Shang Qiuyu, they actually sent two people to target Mu Feibai directly. Every time they met head-on, they would attack according to the position where he was injured.

This style of play, even the game commentary couldn't stand it, and scolded directly on the spot:

"MIG's tactics are really shameless!" the commentator said angrily, "Even if my salary is deducted and I am asked to pay compensation, I will scold them! This is really unsportsmanlike! They will do anything to win the game!"

Another commentator was taken aback by his colleagues, and hurriedly tried to make amends: "This also proves that EWG is really strong. If you want to win the game, MIG can only consider taking the lead..."

"Slant front, what slant front!" The irascible commentator interrupted, "This is crooked way! If MU is not injured in reality, just target me in the game. After all, the rules do not say that it is not allowed, and the same person who can hit MU every time A position can be considered a show of skill... But now it can be the same? Huh? MU went into battle with an injury, MIG really dare to focus on his injury!"

I don't know if it is because the rule of prohibiting staying in the cabin between games is not conducive to EWG, thinking that it is wrong, the official of the Early Spring Invitational did not ban this commentator, but pretended to be deaf and dumb as nothing happened.

At this time, the fans watching the game online were equally outraged:

"Watching a game makes my blood pressure go up, what a disgusting thing MIG is! Is a team like @end century league still banned from playing to show the diversity of species?"

"The commentator scolded very gently. If it weren't for the social platforms not allowing dirty scolding, I could scold MIG for three days and three nights without repeating the same thing!"

"EL fans come to support! Although my team was defeated by EWG, I will support EWG in this game! Kill MIG back! This kind of team does not deserve to enter the finals!!"

Soon, the first game came to an end in MIG's deliberate targeting tactics, and EWG won its first victory.

Coming out of the game cabin, Qiu Yu took the towel handed over by Yuan Lu, wiped the sweat off his face, and walked towards Mu Feibai.

"How is the injury?" He asked with concern, "Can you play continuously?"

Mu Feibai raised his hand and lightly pressed the injured area on the back of the side, there was a burst of dull pain that was not obvious, and it became stronger and weaker with the heartbeat, but fortunately, it would not affect his game state.

"No problem for the time being, just rest for a while." Mu Fei smiled, with a soothing tone in his tone.

When entering the game cabin to compete, you need to wear a close-fitting pulse suit, and you cannot wear a fixing belt inside. A slight movement of the body will involve the injured area, which is not conducive to recovery. Qi Zhefeng looked at Qiu Yu and couldn't leave his body. Fortunately, a convalescent nurse left behind by Tang Zhi helped him put a **** Mu Feibai's pulse suit, and helped him out of the game cabin.