94

It was Mu Feibai's 21st birthday within two days of returning to the Eagle Riding Club from the safari park.

The "gift" that Qiu Yu gave Mu Feibai was a whole afternoon of sparring in the game—or in other words, "beating".

And it was a live broadcast, in front of Mu Feibai's countless fans, who beat him up.

"Hiss, Mushen, is there anything you can't think about, you asked Qiushen for such a birthday present?"

"Hahahaha pass it on, Mushen is shaking M."

"Moushen's performance in the 1V1 mini-map made me more determined to play OA!"

Mu Feibai's body was condensed by the light spots again, he turned over the barrage, pretending to grit his teeth: "I also killed him once, why don't you remember!"

"once."

"Just once, Mushen? Since when did you set such low demands on yourself?"

"After playing all afternoon, I won once hhhh"

Mu Feibai: ...

In fact, he and Qiu Yu have done a lot of this kind of 1V1 small map confrontation training, as well as arena confrontation training. From the very beginning, he had no ability to resist, and now he can compete with Qiu Yu in the ring. Even Qiu Yu said that he is very talented and has improved very fast.

This jungle map can almost be regarded as Qiu Yu's home field. The "Ghost Killer" on the Star Alliance Cup is not a casual nickname. If he wants to escape Qiu Yu's tracking in the jungle, Mu Feibai dare to say that, looking at the entire Star Alliance professional circle , so far he can barely do it.

Fans, after all, have never faced Qiu Yu's sense of oppression, so they naturally don't understand how difficult it was the only time he won.

Mu Feibai would not go to explain to the fans, but pretended to be wronged: "I want to sue you! I want to tell Brother Qiu that you bullied me!"

Fans: "OA! OA! This pair is definitely OA!!"

Mu Feibai: ...

It was his captain's birthday, and of course the members of the Eagle Cavalry team would not be polite. After the training in the afternoon, Zhou Shu made a fuss and used the birthday party as an excuse to kill Mu Feibai for another big meal.

In order to prevent the situation like last time, this time they chose an exotic restaurant with a private room. Once the box door is closed, it doesn't matter whether it's Beta or Alpha outside, it won't affect them.

However, I don't know if the team has been unlucky recently and it is not suitable to travel. Just after the dinner, the group ran into trouble again.

Not far from the restaurant where the party was held is the "Thirteen Degrees" bar that Du Chen had been to. When the Eagle Riders were standing on the side of the road waiting for the reserved car, there was a sudden commotion from the direction of the bar. It seemed that someone was struggling to get out of it, and others were chasing after and trying to stop it.

Mu Feibai immediately protected Qiu Yu behind him, and the rest of the people responded immediately, surrounding Qiu Yu directly to prevent him from receiving any danger from any direction.